Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ok ladies, have you ever asked a guy out on a date?

last reply
32 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Myself, I've been asked out 3 times by different women, I did know all three but not very well and yep i was caught off guard each time(wut?).

Ok, it's your turn now if you please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Figured I'd chime in, I've been asked out by a girl as well once, she was older than myself and I was definitely caught off guard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup, many times. It was casual and fun, though.
I was a bar manager and I used to get comp'd tickets to hockey games, concerts, events and such. If I knew someone liked a certain hockey team or band or could behave themselves at a Wine & Food festival, I'd ask them to go with me.
I never found it difficult to ask someone out on a date... But then I kept it light and casual and didn't make a big deal of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm yes I asked my current date out to our last date, it shocked him through and through but our date was great haha. I think for shy guys sometimes they need the push, however at the same time, it's putting a lot of trust in the guy to be a gentleman about it and not just try to take advantage of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, or I’d probably still be waiting. They’d need to have something special to begin with though, if I went as far as asking them out.

If they can at least hold a conversation with me, and be good company, then I’m happy. Anything more on a first date really isn’t necessary.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did one time. I really liked him and he was pretty shy so I figured why not ask. We ended up going out a few times but it didnt work out.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No, I haven't. Not as a first date. Or probably even a second date.

Once I'm already in the process of dating someone though, yes, I'll arrange or hook things up.
Lurker
0 likes
I have nudged a guy but never straight up asked him!

heartrooke
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
do one night stands count? i've been the aggressor with those - dates, not so much. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yeah, I have. It's really not a huge deal for me. I'm not ridiculously aggressive or anything, but if I came across a guy and we shared a common interest or two, asking him to go see that cool movie with me or attend a lecture or check out this band seemed perfectly natural.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I actually told my husband he was a good date before we ever went on a date. It's how I got his interest ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have, so what if they say no? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've asked a guy on a date a few times before, it's usually someone I've known for longer than 5 minutes...
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
It’s funny for me. I’m very old fashion in a lot of ways and in others I’m not. I don’t think it should always be up to the man to do the asking out. However if the girl does ask, this implies that she is paying. And yes, I do think that girls should pay on dates too. You can have him pay, her pay or go Dutch. I don’t think a girl should ask a man out then expect him to pay. I have in fact asked men out and paid.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and he said yes.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only once. The couple of seconds it took for me finish asking and for him to say "yes" were amongst the longest of my life--and I was confident what the answer would be! The experience gave me a new appreciation for what guys must go through on a regular basis.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes and more than once. If you see someone you are interested in why let the opportunity slip away?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
It’s funny for me. I’m very old fashion in a lot of ways and in others I’m not. I don’t think it should always be up to the man to do the asking out. However if the girl does ask, this implies that she is paying. And yes, I do think that girls should pay on dates too. You can have him pay, her pay or go Dutch. I don’t think a girl should ask a man out then expect him to pay. I have in fact asked men out and paid.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and I had fun dates with them!!
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have ... even after I was married ;-)
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have quite a lot, I don't get turned down much, if they do fair enough and move on smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, have definitely asked a guy out before. Sometimes they were just to shy to get that ball rolling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I did. I know he had a crush on me but always fumbled when I made him to talk. So I thought it would be better for me to take first step
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
No I haven't. Not that I wouldn't, just haven't had the opportunity to do so yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only if they were super hot. usually just casually for a hook up or something. let's be honest most girls only ask guys on dates to fuck. i'm not one to pay for a date.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have asked guys out, I don't see that that is a bad thing to do.

Having said that I have also had a couple say no based on the fact that they felt I shouldn't have asked them!

Spain is still a very macho country!!