Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Younger men or older men which is more fun?

last reply
22 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I want to know from the mature ish woman; which is more fun, younger or older men?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if I qualify as mature ish,, but older men are much better. No question about it. in my experience, older men are more focused on mutual pleasure or pleasing where younger men are more about finishing... Plus, older men are just sexy as hell.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
younger men bring out the best in me. Would take a young man any day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
points for the younger male with endurance, preferrence older male he has patience and experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush
I don't know if I qualify as mature ish,, but older men are much better. No question about it. in my experience, older men are more focused on mutual pleasure or pleasing where younger men are more about finishing... Plus, older men are just sexy as hell.
on behalf of all the older men on this site , i,d like to give you a big kiss and a huge hug... it,s nice to hear we are not over the hill yet... it,s gorgeous girls such as youself we love to spoil with love and affection...hugs and very slow gentle tooshy rubs.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pretty sure I don't qualify as mature ish, but I've found there are good and bad points for both. Just because a man is young, doesn't mean he knows what he is doing or has endurance, and the same goes for the older man. Personally I do lean towards the older man because he probably has more experience in pleasing a woman and I agree, a lot of them are sexy as hell smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love just my age...period...used to be older but at 46 i appreciate someone who has been through the same life events as me

it is sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I fit into the mature woman age group but not sure if I am really mature. My daughters say I am 43 going on 16, HAHA!!

I prefer guys that are younger than me but not real young, like 30 up to around my age.

BTW, when it comes to women, all ages are great!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 20 in real life I prefer men around 30 something to about mid forties
Lurker
0 likes
For the amount of cum poured forth... younger men. For the most fun and stamina, older men.
Lurker
0 likes
A friend recently nailed this question for me. As I have children and probably don't want anymore; an older man is better for me, as a younger man without children would end up pursuading me to have more children. I like younger men as they come across as more fun, it's hard to find an older man that like fun like the younger ones do.
I think I'll just have to settle for a bit of both!
Lurker
0 likes
My first time was with a much older man and it's been better that way for me. He was a friend of my dad and he spent the weekend with us. He was really nice and we joked around a lot. He sneaked into my room at night and started touching me. I ddnt know what to do but it started feeling really good so i just let him do it. He went really slow with his hand and licking my boobs and i got so wet i couldnt believe it. It kept feeling better and better and then he got on top of me and put it in. At first it hurt but then it was like heaven and he kept putting his hand on mouth so i would be quiet but I coudnt help it. He kept doing it for a long time and it felt so good and then I came for the first time ever and he came right after too. We did it three more times that night and the next night we did it three or four times again. Ill never forget that and whenever im with an older guy i always think of that which gets me really turned on and wanting to fuck really bad.
Lurker
0 likes
older men
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on the guy. Not all men are created equal and I would never want to paint them all with the same paint brush BUT at this stage in my life and at my age, I have found that younger men are more fun...provided they have their shit together like an education, a job, have a strong character and can carry a conversation beyond "Hey babe".
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 20 in real life and the guys around my age prefer their xbox to pussy so older guys who have jobs otherwise you're just their 'ride and buy' you let them ride then you buy them crap and its never a good relationship. plus older guys have more experiance and know what they're doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older men all the way. Not so much childish humour and they focus on the girl they're actually with.
Lurker
0 likes
Same and slighly older men are more in tune with who they are and what they want. They are also more into mutual pleasure then being soley pleasured. Thinking with the head on his shoulders is much better then the one between his legs. But...age does not always coincide with that so it really depends on the man and his maturity level.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Blonde92
I'm 20 in real life and the guys around my age prefer their xbox to pussy so older guys who have jobs otherwise you're just their 'ride and buy' you let them ride then you buy them crap and its never a good relationship. plus older guys have more experiance and know what they're doing.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Any man of any age can be fun. It does not matter to me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Age is not a big issue for me, but older men are usually more experienced. And they often last longer too.
But young ones can be hot too
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I’m 28 so I’m sure I don’t fit the “mature –ish” category as you are stating but I’ll add my two cents since I have been with both older and younger.

When I first started to seriously date as a teen I was into older guys. Not just a year or so older but 5 or 6 etc older. Up until last year I have never been with someone my age or younger. I've always been with men who have been at least 5 years older up to 15 years older than me.

Than last year I met someone who was 2 and a half years younger than me and we started dating and we got on amazingly. He was exactly what I look for in a man.

Between the few men I have dated and I haven’t been with all that many I don’t think age plays a big role on who is better to be with. I think it’s all about the maturity in a man and what he wants out of life and if it meshes well with what you want from life.

If you mean “fun” as in sexually, all my partners have been fun! They've just been fun in their own ways. None of them have been the same and I like that.
The person I’m currently with is my age. A first for me, I've only dated someone my age when I was “real young” and that was in middle school. Just hand holding stuff.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by angelaslater
Older men all the way. Not so much childish humour and they focus on the girl they're actually with.

you aint wrong there. x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I'm biased.