Mythbusting

last reply
6 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If the opportunity arose, and you felt that any such myth/stereotype/misconception/presumption or assumption (relating to women) is perpetuated in society, and you were given the wherewithal to debunk this myth.
Which myth would you choose to dispel and debunk?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by orangefox444
If the opportunity arose, and you felt that any such myth/stereotype/misconception/presumption or assumption (relating to women) is perpetuated in society, and you were given the wherewithal to debunk this myth.
Which myth would you choose to dispel and debunk?

The myth that if I act like a bitchy, grumpy, teary cow, and have cravings for chocolate, then I MUST be on The Blobb.

It isn't true. Sometimes I act like a bitchy, grumpy, teary cow with cravings for chocolate just because I am a bitchy, grumpy, teary cow with cravings for chocolate. It really can be that simple.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Many thanks for your observation Shylass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

The myth that if I act like a bitchy, grumpy, teary cow, and have cravings for chocolate, then I MUST be on The Blobb.

It isn't true. Sometimes I act like a bitchy, grumpy, teary cow with cravings for chocolate just because I am a bitchy, grumpy, teary cow with cravings for chocolate. It really can be that simple.

I hate that, because you're female any emotion has to be related to your hormones and time of the month *rolls eyes*
Lurker
0 likes
Yours also Freakycactus....one has made a mental note.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
assertive means being a bitch....a man who is assertive gets an atta boy while we get a bad label

and i agree with freakycactus..that if we cry or get mad we are having our period...geez
Lurker
0 likes
Labels in general p me off too...thanks for the contribution, I thought there would be more than just two myths, but hey, I will avoid these two for sure.