Help

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's the situation we are happily married but over the better part of the last 2 years my wife REFUSES to give head. yet she expects me to go down on her. I am seriously offended and she does not even hardly start sex, its like she has no interest some times. I say some thing and she says I am making her do something she does not want to do. And i should respect that. I am not asking for anything weird I don't think just a blow job once ina while and maybe her to initiate sex, another thing she does not want to do lately. I ask her to reach over and grab me when i am facing the other way and and she says I just roll over and ignore her, I want to feel that touch even when we have sex I fell let down and it was not what i was looking for. it's getting to the point where i woudl almost sooner jerk off so i can feel a hand on my cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read this and all I hear is "waaaah! waaaah! she won't give me head! waaaah!" Man the fuck up!

You come across as quite selfish, it wouldn't surprise me if very rarely make her orgasm or in anyway care about how she feels about sex. So she doesn't want to go down on you, this could easily be down to a bad experience with you or someone else beforehand - be it poor hygiene or a mis-guided belief that woman actually enjoy having a cock forced down their throat.

You state that you're bisexual - maybe she doesn't like the idea of where your cock might have been.

You need to talk it through with her but try seeing it from her side - it sounds like she needs to feel loved rather than used
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
I read this and all I hear is "waaaah! waaaah! she won't give me head! waaaah!" Man the fuck up!

You come across as quite selfish, it wouldn't surprise me if very rarely make her orgasm or in anyway care about how she feels about sex. So she doesn't want to go down on you, this could easily be down to a bad experience with you or someone else beforehand - be it poor hygiene or a mis-guided belief that woman actually enjoy having a cock forced down their throat.

You state that you're bisexual - maybe she doesn't like the idea of where your cock might have been.

You need to talk it through with her but try seeing it from her side - it sounds like she needs to feel loved rather than used

What he said...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[quote=]

Can that be for real!! And there's little old me just wanting to be used not loved!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Dan of the catfish variety

I clearly know nothing about your relationship, I would postulate however, that there is something else going on. For the relationship to slip into conflict regrading sex seems at odds with a newly married couple (albeit nearly two years now).

It is rather plodding advice I realise that, however, it does seem as if you are in need of a communication summit. Talk to your wife, and to avoid arguments ensuing, one sit in an empty bath with a cup of tea/coffee, whilst the other one sits on the loo with the lid down also with appropriate tea/coffee (it is difficult to argue when one is sat on the loo) and talk properly.

I hope this isn't too trite, nevertheless once you have talked you can build on those inevitable outcomes, whatever they may be, and sadly they may not involve oral sex for you, they may, but they may not. One can live without a blow job, I'm sure...if that is indeed the outcome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
going to agree with orangefox...something is going on...

however if you are bisexual and are with men...i would be leery of blowjobs too..sorry nothing wrong with it at all not judging..but...just how i would..feel

my ex hated blowjobs....some people have hang ups down there

but if she refuses even to give u hand job she is PISSED off about something...so to therapy you go sweetie

but if she demands oral and does not give i am going to agree with you..that is kinda selfish

so go talk to someone and find out what THIS is really about...ok
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
communications is the key to any issues in life. when you do talk to her try not to make it about your needs. from the little you have told us we are guessing that she is upset about something. and a little wank on your own can't hurt every now and again, so go for it.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry