The best music to make love to.

last reply
41 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure if there has been a similer thread before. What music albums would you say are best to make love to?

Depending on my mood and the kind of sex session it will range for me:

COIL - Horse Rotorvator
Nine Inch Nails - The Downward spiral
A Perfect circle - Mer De Noms
SPK - Leichenschrei

are all great for the soundtrack of a good fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With me it will depend on my mood, who I am with and what we are doing.

If it is a somewhat romantic situation, maybe some classical music on low in the background.

But if it is a hardcore lusty raunchy no holes barred all out fuck fest then nothing beats some raunchy hard rock like say Motorhead or Metallica!!

And if we are doing it by a fireplace on snowy winter night, then Pink Floyd is the way to go............................dont ask!! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
With me it will depend on my mood, who I am with and what we are doing.

If it is a somewhat romantic situation, maybe some classical music on low in the background.

But if it is a hardcore lusty raunchy no holes barred all out fuck fest then nothing beats some raunchy hard rock like say Motorhead or Metallica!!

And if we are doing it by a fireplace on snowy winter night, then Pink Floyd is the way to go............................dont ask!! HAHA

Motorhead yeh, I could just imagine each thrust into my wife in synch with each beat of 'Orgasmatron' - good choice. 'The thing that should not be' would be a good Metallica one for me.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd, although the album is kind of short so you have to click 'repeat' on the CD.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually prefer erotic n sensual to get me in the mood:

"Lick" - Joi & Sleepy Brown
"Fingers" - Pink
"Feelin' Love" - Paula Cole
"Cream" - Prince
"Slow" - Kylie Minogue ... all of those work well for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Step ONE - As a prelude SADE it’s a good start, as things gets steamy, no more human voices.

Step TWO - Generally very soft piano, a little sax won’t hurt, but (no pun intended) soft and slow as “La plus que lente” piano only please. I hope I’m not offending Mr. Debussy.

Step TWO - (alternate) I just pop the CD “Erotiques” and let it play. I do like the #4 composition titled “A Satin Ballet” well, if the prelude was extensive... sometimes I do not get to the #4 ehhhhh. But hey, I can always “re-play”
Hum, I do also like "Dragonfly Summer" by Michael Franks. But no, no human voices.. well unless they are there and cheering… haaa being frisky now
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol ooops! I listed songs, not albums...oh well.
0 likes
My Verve jazz collection. Never actually done it, yet, but of my current collection that's what I'd use. Some nice, sultry stuff there (e.g. the Stan Getz version of Girl from Ipanema).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Oh, a few tracks come to mind.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The only song I like from them.