Going without...

last reply
21 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Going without sex for awhile, lets say a couple of weeks. Will you be sore when you have sex for the first time after going without for a couple of weeks?
Lurker
0 likes
Gosh I hope not. If so, I'm gonna be in trouble the next time I have sex. It's been over nine months since I've had any sexual contact whatsoever. I hope it won't hurt too much when I have sex again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG No ... its like riding a bike once you've learnt the basics its as easy as 1 2 3 ... No fear when you know what the end result is going to be fantastic smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on how you do it, as long as you're wet enough there shouldn't be a problem but that's true no matter how often you have sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope not either. I have abstained from sex for four weeks and I have another three weeks to go. As I have had surgery.

Let's hope my VaJayJay is ready and willing to take Mr Sweets Cock and it wouldn't be painful.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No no no - your pussy never forgets and if anything, it will be better than ever because you'll be so excited to have it again. There was a significant period of time from when my marriage was breaking up to when I finally felt ready to start having sex again as a single woman that I became petrified about either being in pain or forgetting how to do it, lol. Honestly, that first time back in the saddle was the best experience and one that was way overdue. My pussy thanked me over and over and over again ;) Needless to say, I'v been making up for it ever since
Lurker
0 likes
I've never gone very long without sex. Hope I never have to find out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I once went 2 1/2 yrs without sex at the end of my marriage and when I did have sex again I wasnt sore. Luckily sex is far more frequent these days, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on what type of sex and how many times u engage...

for me my BODY was sore....for all the..ah extra...well...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't really see this being a problem as long as you're lubricated enough and masturbate regularly. As long as the guy isn't huge then I think it will be lovely.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Going without sex for awhile, lets say a couple of weeks. Will you be sore when you have sex for the first time after going without for a couple of weeks?

If anything... I came so fucking hard it was amazing. He made sure I was wet enough and the orgasm was mind blowing. It's not that we don't love each other... but life got busy and we just didn't... but when we did... when we do... it's fucking amazing.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
My pussy never has a problem. My ass is another story, it needs to be slowly reintroduced.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
ive gone a long time without sex before and it hurt but not a lot. so nothing i can't deal with.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

You might be, but if you are, it's a good thing ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But that soreness feels so GOOD, defiintely worth it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by redhot363236

You might be, but if you are, it's a good thing ;-)

totally agree
Lurker
0 likes
Nah. I went about a year with no sex. About a weak ago I had super lame sex, but it was sex, and I wasn't sore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's been a couple of times where its been months in between getting laid. I was never soar when I did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on the size of the guy and how many times we fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes... im sore... if i can even go a 4 days without sex or masturbation im hella tight again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tight but never sore. My kitty takes a licking and keeps on ticking after all I am the energizer bunny! lol
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I’ve gone almost four years without sex and when I had sex again it really hurt but it hurt in a great way. Yes I had to start out a bit slow but once I got use to it, it was amazing. I’ve also gone almost two years and now again going on almost a year.