Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you have a problem with men who have had a vasectomy?

last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been lucky enough to have had a previous relationship where he had this done. He was up front with this I had complete respect for him, his decision that suited him and quite honestly me as well. It was never a concern for either of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not at all. Unless he was promising you a baby and wasn't honest about it, I don't see a reason why it should be a problem.
Lurker
0 likes
Ummm no? I'm sure if I met a guy and we got serious and wanted a family and he waited until later to tell me then I guess i would be pissed at him
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i adore men who have had the big v...if my husband had done it i would not have suffered three miscarriages...

however if they did it without telling the partner..that is wrong

plus...if you have never had children...this would be an issue as my life was only complete after my kids

really good question!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really get this one. Unless its your bf and you want kids.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angelaslater
I don't really get this one. Unless its your bf and you want kids.

I agree. Unless you wanted to have kids and he wasn't truthful about getting snipped, why would you care?
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer men that have had vasectomy because I am 41 and have never had kids and don't want any. As long as he is disease free then we can have fun without any condoms or any other BC to worry about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No big deal to me but to be honest the age group I usually deal with it would be a rare thing. I have had an older guy tell me he was fixed and I found out months later he wasn't because he got a girl pregnant.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
good heavens, if my hubby got one, he would finally cum in my pussy again.... HOLY FUCK it has been 9 years and only 3 times in 19 years.

I would be a very very happy girl.... (minus the I really want another child and he doesn't)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've actually only been with men who've had vasectomies (only been with 2 though). What's not to like? No pregnancy worries lol.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was dating a guy with a vasectomy was a deal killer. I seriously wanted to have kids and I also still find it very erotic to make love knowing that I might be getting pregnant.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I wouldn't mind at all if he had one. I would yes like to have kids one day but I’d be okay without having them also. As long as he was honest about it right off. I don’t want him hiding things from me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it got to be a big problem when he wasn't fixed!
now that he is, no worries. we have more fun now!
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have 2 kids now and found that einough.
After years of hussle with anticonception (gave side effects) and in the end not using anticonception because of the side effects my husband got a vasectomy.
I'm really happy that he have let it done and the risk of getting pregnant is gone now. Since he have let it done we even have more sex because there is just no stress getting pregnant anymore.