Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

lush friendship what was & is was your experince in chat with mails and with pics?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
details will be good to help female and male how to approach before making direct chat request
Lurker
0 likes
It would be great to learn the ropes of chatting and introducing your self to others. Are there any others that have questions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sliltrim
details will be good to help female and male how to approach before making direct chat request

I like to have had some contact via chat room or forum with the person before I would ever ask to chat. And I wish that others would do that before asking me to chat. I hate it when someone IO have never had any contact with wants to chat. As for pics, I do not send pics out to anyone with very few exceptions. And there must be a trust developed before I would even consider it. And I have never and will never ask anyone for pics.

So my advice would be to develop some type of relationship first. If the person uses the forums, you can get a feel for what they are all about there. Same with chat rooms. And create a profile page that tells something about yourself such as what you like, why you are here, etc.

Hope this helps. Happy Lushing!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like a message first...just assuming i want to chat and to ask for sex is just yucky

talk to me first...ask me questions...

there is nothing more sexy than someone who is into..you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will agree with the ladies above me -I like to know someone before jumping straight into a PM or accepting a friendship. Although this is a 'sex site', we're not all on here looking for the same things and to assume so is just plain ignorant. I'm sure there are many ladies and even more men on here that don't mind the naughty chatter with anyone that pokes them but for me, it does nothing at all and in fact, I find it annoying especially because it just proves they didn't take the time to check out my profile page. If they had, they would have known how best to approach me.

You wanna know me? Read my profile to make sure we're a good fit, send me an email introducing yourself, tell me a bit about yourself, ask me questions, get to know ME and lets see if there is indeed some chemistry worth exploring - if not, nothing wrong with a good old 'thank and release'. There is nothing sexier than someone that is into you and with whom you share the same interests be it naughty or nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At times I have thought I was the odd one, but there is at least a few other ladies on the same page with me.

I have a pretty detailed profile and you should have an idea what my interests are. Plus there are some specific things I expect and thing that will cause immediate rejection. When people fail to conform to my requests, I know they either do not really care to get to know me or they cannot read. In either case I fail to know how we could communicate.

I frequently send someone of interest a PM and invite them to take a look at my profile and if they are interested let me know, if not they know where the delete key is. Seems to me no harm no foul.

I am older than most on Lush. When you Open with Hey, that tells me that you are either very young or very immature. I am not against young guys/gals if the are of interest and can communicate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep I agree with the post above mine. I will ignore chat request if I have had no other contact with you.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry