4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
does double penetration effect physically
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Ranbir, if you want responses, you might want to articulate your question differently. Currently, it makes no sense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ranbir
ok

Well you did rephrase it I guess, LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I think I get the gist of it. I have tried it. It's hard to do and a little distracting but oh my!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it with Mr Sweets, a vibrator and a butt plug at different times. It felt pretty good but a bit full.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep wife loves it only with a toy and me , so far !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep - I've done it on my own with a butt plug and a dildo or vibrator as well as with a partner in my pussy and a toy or his finger in my arse. Haven't made the leap to trying two real cocks...yet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Hi Ranbir, if you want responses, you might want to articulate your question differently. Currently, it makes no sense.

I suspect English is probably not his primary language; sometimes a literal translation goes awry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but it's a long time fantasy
Lurker
0 likes
Never with two guys. I have used a butt plug with a bf. totally hot. Of course the butt plug vibrated adding to the pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have tried this many times. Not that easy to do; fitting 3 bodies into a small space. Also, hard for both guys to get full penetration, so works best if at least one of the guys has a long cock so only half needs to be half way in. Easier if one is in the vag and one in the butt because gives them a bit more space, but two in the vag is bliss. Either way you feel really full and it is wonderfully erotic.JxQgZpaJmEV0tdZZ
Lurker
0 likes
Could I expand the question to have any ladies tried double vaginal or double anal?
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes , my friend Ken, my wife and I. She loved it we did it several times. Ken in her ass and I in her cunt I got to kiss her while he could only lick her ears tho he played with her tits, she really liked it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife loves it when I take her Glass Dildo and insert it into her and then I slid my own dick alongside of the dildo into her vagina. She fucking goes wild for this and it's literally a matter of seconds and she is coming