A question for Women

last reply
17 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do women really think that men are only after sex?

Whether it's chatting you up, doing chores around the house, paying you compliments.

Do you think a man's only intention is to get you into bed?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No! Not all the time. But if the tenor in his voice changes, THAT look in his eye emerges, and that bump appears in his crotch - what else is a girl to think?
Princess Blondie
0 likes
No, I don't think "all men" are after sex. There are some half decent men out there who want more then that. It all depends on where your speaking of. Sex might be on all men's minds but that doesn't mean that is all they want. Or are after. Honestly women aren't any better we think of sex just as much as men do. If women say otherwise their lying through their teeth. It just doesn't mean that is all we want.
†Jinxy Approved†

Clever Gem
0 likes
Ha! If only.....

I'm pretty sure that no they are not all after that.
Lurker
0 likes
No, not all men. But the ones that come on strong make it seem that way.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Not all of them.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not all of them. But I would say 90% of the guys on Lush are. But it is a sex site so its to be expected!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JustJohn

Whether it's chatting you up, doing chores around the house, paying you compliments.

God I hope so... Or I'm never going to get my shelving put up.
Speaking of... LM said he'd do it for sexual favors. I really need to book an appointment with him soon.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course men are always after sex. They are hard-wired to think of sex every time they see a woman who doesn't look like an 'old growler'. Age makes no difference and they'll fantasise having sex with a 20 year old until the day they drop.

Of course it does go both ways ... and speaking personally now ... but I'm sure many women or girls will agree ... we too see a guy or guys and we think "hmm! wonder what he would be like between the sheets"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If that is not the plan, then why would I want him?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by JustJohn

No, sadly.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
No I don't think men are always after sex, or that sex is their ulterior motive when paying a compliment or helping around the house. Some do it because they love you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think that sex is a VERY important part of life...

and at a certain age yes most men are...

but to say that ALL men want to get u in bed is a slam against men

some want you on the kitchen table smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
i think that sex is a VERY important part of life...

and at a certain age yes most men are...

but to say that ALL men want to get u in bed is a slam against men

some want you on the kitchen table smile

Gee StCyr I have never been done one the kitchen table. I know I would love it. Why have I missed out?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys think about sex like every 10 seconds or so. It's not like they are constantly 'after" it, they just think about it all the time. They do have sex radar and will pick up on any sign we give them that we might be wanting sex.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I find these questions overly generic.

Yes I think men enjoy sex as much as women. But to say ALL men are this way is unfair. Some men are looking for their next fuck but so are some women. I think that some men are looking for both someone to share ideas with, both sexually and otherwise. Some men are looking for suggestions and advice to please their real partner without jeopardizing the relationship they are already in. I've never seen chatting here as being unfaithful, but more as a way of safely exploring new ideas to better please their partner.
Lurker
0 likes
I am married. Everyman that has made adevances to me knows that. The men I have hd contact with are after sexual conquest or gratification. If I was single I think it wold change a bit.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There is something about the thought of conquest over a married woman that cause every man to want to conquer.