Butt plug?

last reply
81 replies
21.7k views
1 watcher
15 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hve any of you ever used a butt plug? what was your experience like? have you ever had one in under your cloths and went out in public?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have used one. I love it feels wonderful!! Have not worn it out in public under my clothes.... Yet
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have tried it on a kinky evening. It feels naughty.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've never used one. I'm not into anal play but have kind of wondered what it would be like to use one. Just not sure if I'd do it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes I have used them and I love how it feels and I have worn them out in public toosmile very naughty!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have used one. I have never gone out in public with it in me but have gone out with anal beads in my ass. Was Amazing!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have and it is very stimulating and erotic. Especially if you were instructed to do so. Plugs are a great start to find out if you are into anal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have two. One just a plain pink one and a pink vibrating one. I love them but Mr Sweets has them in the toy bag at his place.

One night when Mr Sweets took me to a resturant I wore the plain one. I felt a bit naughty knowing that others didn't know I had it in.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have several and love them. Also have anal beads. I have worn the butt plug out several times in public...once all day at work. It felt great and will do it again soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty. I have several anal toys including a couple of butt plugs and I have been known to wear them under my clothes as I go about my business but usually only at the request of a partner or playmate
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yup I use them.. feels good... I love anything in my ass though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have them, use them when I'm in the mood
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for all the answers ladies. keep em cuming
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by TheBeast9
have you ever had one in under your cloths?

I do it all the time. No biggie

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I have them also and love them. It also helps to keep you stretched and it feels good too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I have one and wear it almost every day if I go out shopping or just lounge around the house. Have never worn it at work ......yet !
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, My GF stuck one in me as she ate me. It was a vibrating one and she turned it on just as I started to cum. Incredible!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have severa l and depending my mood and fantasies I wear one.
Lurker
0 likes
I have worn one around the house all day, but not out in public.
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone else
Site administrator
0 likes

I have two .. one upstairs in my bathroom wash basin and one downstairs in my cloakroom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes i have one .. a fox tail . amazing to walk about with but i haven't been out with it inside ..
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I like my butt plug ,I have never worn it in public not sure I would but I like it in before anal sex seems to help things along if you know what I mean
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I have two .. one upstairs in my bathroom wash basin and one downstairs in my cloakroom.

is either of them shaped like a pineapple?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Buttplugs make great little gifts on first dates rather than flowers. The flowers soon wither and die, but she can use the buttplug over and over. So take a nice bottle of wine and a buttplug to your date.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

is either of them shaped like a pineapple?

I cant stop laughing!! omg I never want to see a damn pineapple ever again!!
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Buttplugs make great little gifts on first dates rather than flowers. The flowers soon wither and die, but she can use the buttplug over and over. So take a nice bottle of wine and a buttplug to your date.

I believe, well as of today, pineapples are extremely popular and most welcome gifts.

Male .. Hello. I thought you would like this wine, chocolates and this pineapple.

Female .. Well thank you very much. Thats very generous. Whats the pineapple for?

Male .. Go ask Liz!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I cant stop laughing!! omg I never want to see a damn pineapple ever again!!

Me either you lot have us two in Surrey crying, laughing and I can never eat pineapple again or even look at one for that matter... OMG Can't stop laughing.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
Yes I used to own a butt plug. I used wear it out in public...