Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had sex or performed oral sex in front of others?

last reply
834 replies
107k views
9 watchers
29 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever had sex or performed oral sex in front of others?

Yes, usually after a lot of
Lurker
0 likes
The first time I had my cock sucked was by a guy at my place. My fucking cat was flabbergasted!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! More than once!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes lots of times with both sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep! V. enjoyable.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. A few times.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
i have many times.
Being watched turns me on more than anything else
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Yes, I performed oral sex on a guy, not knowing the football team in high school was going to have a front-row seat.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
1 like
Does it count if your window is right opposite the windows of another house in viewing distance, and you consciously don't make any effort to close the curtains before having sex?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both, Enjoy having threesomes!
Lurker
0 likes
No, but would LOVE to... both giving and receiving.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I once gave a guy a blow job in front of others as a dare and I've had a few threesomes if those count
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
yes my wife and I fucked and sucked a friend of mine many times i enjoyed watching him fuck my wife and like him watching me fuck and suck my wife
Lurker
0 likes
Yes ...on several occassions and I loved it very mcuh. It has always been a big turn on! Try it ...you'll enjoy it!
Lurker
0 likes
uh huh , oh yeah.................
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! Best was when my girlfriend, who became my wife, was going down on me and her room mate came in. She watched and cheered! It was fun!
Lurker
0 likes
yes we usually do it when doing 4sum. it is real blasting being watched by others and watchinbg others
Lurker
1 like
I was at a works xmas party few years back at the end of the party we got on the coach i sat behind the drivers seat and one of the younger girls (19) sat next to me and said its cold i said tis abit so we set off home on the coach the girl takes her coat off puts it over her legs then gets my hand and put it under her coat she winked at me as i spoke to others on the coach telling a few jokes then i moved my hand under her skirt started play with her i slide her thong to one side and finger fucked her then used two fingers for twenty minutes she was soooo wet ,as i got off the coach she smiled at me and winked few days after we got together and had a wild sex session all holes explored !

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes! I love pleasing my betters while others are around.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Yes I have twice. Once when I was in a lesbian club a group of women came in celebrating a birthday of one of them. I was young 21 and they were late 30's and 40's. I have to add that the club is dimly lit except for the bar area and the dance floor. One of the group asked me to dance and while dancing suggested that I give the birthday girl a present. Surprised I asked what could I possibly give her and she said you could give her oral and that she would love it. We went back to the table and the others talked me into it. We were in the back of the room and it was dark and only a few others nearby. She raised her skirt and took off her panties. I dropped to my knees and started kissing her thighs moving quickly upward and giving her a good tongue lashing. While I was doing this the others in the group were touching and caress both of us. She reached orgasm and let out several loud moans and I reached the peak a few seconds later. It was an exciting time for me but doubt I'd do it again.
Lurker
2 likes
Sort of... On a work trip where our spouses could tag along I succumbed to another’s persuasion and snuck back to a co-worker’s room for something wild on our lunch break. His room was next to ours and the naughtiness of getting into some semi-rowdy sex just next door while my husband sat in our room watching TV was an incredible turn on. We were making a little noise and apparently my husband (Dan) heard us because he turned off the TV just as things were getting aerobic. Knowing he was listening (not knowing it was me) was a huge turn on, so I gave “Greg” my all and rode him hard. Later that night after all the meetings, and after dinner, Dan was eager to tell me all about how Greg got some wild pussy that day during lunch. Hearing my husband’s “play by play” of how Greg and some "slut" were “going at it” was wildly exciting and sex that night was red hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but it sounds enjoyable.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both, and a lot too smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and really hope I don't see myself on any website one day!
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Yes. Yes. Yes. I love sucking on cock while my husband watches. He loves it too!! I've also fucked my husband while other men watch. It was so HOT. He also likes to watch me fuck other men, as well as join in. So yup...had sex and performed oral yummy sex in front of others.
A horny couple, a few spices, a LOT of FUN

Hope you will check out my first story - Kitty Kapers - A Well Seasoned Woman

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/kitty-kapers-a-well-seasoned-woman.aspx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No, too shy for that.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes a few times. I think it is hot to be watched