Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you keep the butt plug from falling out?

last reply
26 replies
13.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Unless you have an unfortunate case of 24/7 gaping asshole, your anal sphincter will close around it and hold it in place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Crazy Glue!!

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Crazy Glue!!

LMAO

It's a pretty damn loose bunghole, as DD said, to not hold a buttplug. My condolences to all for whom this affliction applies. I'm sure they have to use buttpons too. sad
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

LMAO

It's a pretty damn loose bunghole, as DD said, to not hold a buttplug. My condolences to all for whom this affliction applies. I'm sure they have to use buttpons too. sad

EWWWWWWW!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

LMAO

You have some serious issues if your butt plug is falling out, because that is not the only thing falling out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

LMAO

For those who do have loose assholes ( No, not your BF, LOL) you can always try exercises to tighten it up, sort of like Ass Kegels!!

Mailbox Open, Mailbox Closed!! HAHA

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find double sided sticky tape always helps.

Seriously, WTF?!

HunniDew
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Ass Kegels!!

Great advice, Nikki! Here's an instructional video. This girl clearly has gapingbungholitis, but is doing her best to flex those muscles. Not sure if she'll get it closed up again, but I bet she can grip the hell out of a coke can.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Crazy Glue!!

Nikki703

That was really funny. I expect good, sound,practical advice from you and this caught me with my panties down.

But I guess that is why all your lush brothers and sisters love you so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Great advice, Nikki! Here's an instructional video. This girl clearly has gapingbungholitis, but is doing her best to flex those muscles. Not sure if she'll get it closed up again, but I bet she can grip the hell out of a coke can.

Whoa. That's not how they taught MY sex-ed class...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Have you tried staples?

What do over-priced office supply stores have to do with it?

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants

What do over-priced office supply stores have to do with it?

Do see what the power of mass marketing has caused!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Unless you have an unfortunate case of 24/7 gaping asshole, your anal sphincter will close around it and hold it in place.

It would seem so, but I've struggled with the same problem. The plug working out due to vigorous vaginal intercourse. After several experiments, we've found that a good quality, properly designed Butt PLUG is the answer. Anal "toys" don't always work as plugs.
Classified
0 likes
Wow such a serious issue I felt compelled to respond with urgency.

Would a bigger size help? Just go large.

Maybe depth is the problem. Screw deeper.

Then I thought I'd ask a couple of friends.

Big mistake! Look at what they suggested.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Crazy Glue!!

OMG Nikki there is only one of you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If youre having problems with your buttplug falling out, maybe try this one......

Lurker
0 likes
Duck tape ...always better then staples lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Im just glad I dont have that problem, I have a small one and a medium one, they both stay in my ass nicely until I want them out. My nice tight ass has been known to stretch wide for bigger toys though!
Lurker
0 likes
Well yes, I laughed too.... until I thought about it. I have a couple, and frankly they are not all designed to stay in well. Some pop out rather easily. I got them before I fully understood the mechanics of it all. You have to get ones that are designed right, and that is not just about size. It is about shape.
Lurker
0 likes
well after i get it in and adjusted right,i pull up my pantyhose and that holds it in for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never had 1 fall out of my asshole,or anyone ive put 1up.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
The word you need is anatomical