Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies have you ever wantred to or have you had a three way (2 girls 1 guy)

last reply
31 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yup to both q's - a few times. if you haven't tried it, my experience is that it's either blow the doors off hot, or it is stunningly dull. there seems to be little middle ground.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes both ways many time mfm and fmf I love them both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had 3 3-ways, all ffm.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had mfm, fmf, fff ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MMF only the once. FFM quite a few times. But all in the past
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes and more than a few times in all possible combinations. Sorry to say it is not a guaranty of mind altering sex. But it can be nice at the right time with the right people.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, once
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On behalf of my lady I can reply yes, and always fun for us and guests. Recommended
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sadly I haven't, but I really want to, I'd love to tease my guy by putting on a sexy lil strip tease with another woman before letting him join in the fun.

She has to have large natural tits though
Lurker
0 likes
I have wanted to do a threesome both with MFM and FMF, but unfortunetly haven't had the opportunity yet. :/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sadly hell no. I'm to greedy, selfish and slightly possessive. I prefer one on one.But thats the truth for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes, for my man's birthday this past year, I invited my best friend over and he got home from work and found the two of us in his bed, waiting for him.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I've always enjoyed being with both sexes but not at one time. I'm more of a one on one type of girl. smile
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, quite a few times. Most times it was good but not always
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've done MFM once and FFM a couple of times. As someone else said, sometimes it's off the charts hot but there's definitely no guarantees on that. It really depends on the people you're involved with, the dynamic of the pre-existing relationships and the openness to share without overly restrictive rules.

Insecurity and jealousy have no place in a group sex environment, so if you're prone to both, I wouldn't recommend it.

My best experiences was the MFM (one guy was someone I was casually involved with and his friend), and one of the FFM experiences where I was the third party to an existing couple. Although in the latter, the guy ended up trying to hook up separately with me in the weeks afterward so it kind of spoiled more fun we might have had going forward, but the actual experience of it was hot, hot, hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have had a three way. It was initiated by my GF. She and I started and she went and got the bf. Amazing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes but neither my boyfriend or lesbian lover want one :/
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've wanted to do a MFF but haven’t yet, I just haven’t had the chance to yet. At least not in person, I have had threesomes online where it was MFF. I have been in a MMF before though. It was years ago and something I’d like to do again one day, maybe.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yess have tried mmf and ffm in 3sums
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have had many many times and I loved it everytime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and every time us girls wore him out and we continued, roflmao
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Unfortunately not yet, but it is my biggest fantasy. I really want to taste a woman, but I would like my boyfriend to be there too.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have done FFM a few times and MMF once it was hot though a bit scary with the two guys.

I prefer it to be one on one with either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't tried it, but i have noticed that i have become more attracted to women now, so i would love to try it biggrin fancy a bit of pussy ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most def a fantasy ..but i dont share my partners.. so alas in my dreams.. it will be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried it but it is definitely a fantasy!
Lurker
0 likes
Never actually done it but is a fantasy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thought of it.. but no, I want him all on me. heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have,
but begining to imagine being between my hubby and my ladylover.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"