Rejoice!

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The line of the British Monarchy continues!
Lurker
0 likes
It does and apart from the usual lot who carry on about 'another brat sponging of the state' it is good news......;0)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by swollen
The line of the British Monarchy continues!

Quote by chgolf
It does and apart from the usual lot who carry on about 'another brat sponging of the state' it is good news......;0)

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cheers! And might I say, what a relief!!!

I was becoming concerned that my future children and grandchildren would not be able to contribute part of their earnings to enable ridiculously lavish lifestyles for those of sufficiently high-borne blood who don't really do anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another drone is on the way. The monarchy is an anachronism. They are even head of the church courtesy of that hill of rotting flesh Henry VIII. What have we got to be proud of? The death of Edward II or the indulgences of George IV - anybody able to add some positive act - the current lot don't seem much different in terms of behaviour thank god they have less power.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am happy for William and Kate. But poor Harry gets pushed back now, I guess another Vegas trip may be needed to help him get over it, LOL!

Now let the media circus begin
Lurker
0 likes
Lol Nikki good old H bomb is a lad aint he..........your right tho the media circus has begun as well as the moaners!!!! jeeeeeez you would think it was their money being fritted away haha :0P