Unconventional

last reply
12 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many women here prefer men who are a little unconventional in looks or lifestyle?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
please elaborate....on both points

me i like my guys a bit on the juicy side..i LOVE to hang on to something when i ride
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big arms, preferrably tattooed or scarred (they hold stories), nice hands, facial hair galore (beards jump up high on the fuck-me list)... and hair everywhere, especially all over his chest. Since I'm a big curvy girl, I don't mind a little extra weight on my man as long as he can dominate me well.

Is that what you mean by "unconventional?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like guys with long hair which today is a little unconventional. But other than that, no!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
please elaborate....on both points

me i like my guys a bit on the juicy side..i LOVE to hang on to something when i ride

I was thinking like different tattoos, facial hair or anything but the clean cut boy next door look, someone willing to wear different types clothes other than trendy stuff or is like an artist or own his own business pursuing some passion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GamerGirl10
Big arms, preferrably tattooed or scarred (they hold stories), nice hands, facial hair galore (beards jump up high on the fuck-me list)... and hair everywhere, especially all over his chest. Since I'm a big curvy girl, I don't mind a little extra weight on my man as long as he can dominate me well.

Is that what you mean by "unconventional?"

yes...just not "normal"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've dated a little bit of everything - the own-your-own-business guy, the corporate guy, the tortured artist guy, the freespirited/cool guy, the hollywood wannabe/douchebag guy, the athlete, the musician, the rich-narcissist, the extremely spiritual guy, the outdoorsy/sporty guy, the quasi criminal/sociopath guy. I've gone up to 2-3 dates with the quintessential 'nice guy' on paper, but I usually find a reason to exit the situation because there's no *connection* and I know it just wouldn't mesh because of conflicting temperaments. A guy has to have a little something special to hold my attention.

So... I do like unconventional... but to a certain degree. The guys that tip too far to that extreme can be quite a handful and seriously not worth the trouble. The more unconventional you get, the less likely you're able to handle social relationships very well. If it's just sex, then it matters much less.

As far as conventional when it comes to looks - I guess I tend to go for the typical 'hot' factors - nice face, fit body, reasonably clean cut, sexy stubble, I don't mind some quality tattoos but don't go looking for this. I like a guy that has his own personal style when it comes to clothes etc. As long as he looks and feels good in them, I like a range of looks.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I've dated a little bit of everything - the own-your-own-business guy, the corporate guy, the tortured artist guy, the freespirited/cool guy, the hollywood wannabe/douchebag guy, the athlete, the musician, the rich-narcissist, the extremely spiritual guy, the outdoorsy/sporty guy, the quasi criminal/sociopath guy.

You and I SERIOUSLY need to talk...

(You've like fucked TEN guys???????)

In the name of Jesus!!!! I thought you... I thought you were... I just thought...

(Seriously, we need to talk, Doll...)

xx (a broken hearted) Steph.
Lurker
0 likes
I like my men to look republican or at least libertarian.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I’m not like most girls. Though I don’t know what other girls like but I always find myself really into “nerds”. Like gamers, or skinny little twigs. But that isn’t always the case. The man I’m currently with is very active and is one of the more “attractive” looking men I've been with.

I've never been into looks so I never really paid attention I guess. I do like taller men though. My last two boyfriends are the only two I've ever been with who have been taller than me. I’m only 5’8” so it’s not so bad to beat. I think the biggest thing I like is a good mouth. If you have clean white teeth and good breathe your solid in my book.

Tattoos and piercings are nice but never required. I guess I just go by what his personality is like.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

You and I SERIOUSLY need to talk...

(You've like fucked TEN guys???????)

In the name of Jesus!!!! I thought you... I thought you were... I just thought...

(Seriously, we need to talk, Doll...)

xx (a broken hearted) Steph.

Well, a couple of those categories have more than one check-mark beside them.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i like men who have unconventional brains... that may or may not spill over into their appearance... it always is reflected in their behavior.