Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you have a dispute after fucking and your partner runs away with your clothes how will you react?

last reply
18 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

HunniDew
Lurker
0 likes
I would adjust by staying naked..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you stay up nights thinking of these questions or are they just spontaneous thoughts?
CurlyFries
0 likes
You watch too many bad romantic comedies.

Call a friend to bring me clothes.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
You watch too many bad romantic comedies.

Call a friend to bring me clothes.

God, not AGAIN, CG!! I'm sick of these late night naked calls from you!!!

(I told you, there are parcels of clothing strategically placed around the town... )

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

God, not AGAIN, CG!! I'm sick of these late night naked calls from you!!!

(I told you, there are parcels of clothing strategically placed around the town... )

ummmm no there's not Mazz, I have a habit of sleep-walking naked in the middle of the night and have used most of those clothes at the dropoff points.... sorry....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what child would do that??sigh

wrap the blanket around me and tell them to go f themselves and grow up!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

ummmm no there's not Mazz, I have a habit of sleep-walking naked in the middle of the night and have used most of those clothes at the dropoff points.... sorry....

Dammit!! I thought that CG must have been being very careless...

God, you guys are running me ragged!!!

I've run out of the sexy stuff, but then it has been a bit chilly...
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Dammit!! I thought that CG must have been being very careless...

God, you guys are running me ragged!!!

I've run out of the sexy stuff, but then it has been a bit chilly...

WTH!?! Mazz, you expect those to fit me? They're gonna be way too small!!

Seriously, this will be my 3rd strike for naked J-walking if I'm caught again. We gotta work out a better plan...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

WTH!?! Mazz, you expect those to fit me? They're gonna be way too small!!

Seriously, this will be my 3rd strike for naked J-walking if I'm caught again. We gotta work out a better plan...

How About These? HAHA

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
like... all my clothes? i mean, one of 4 scenarios.

one: we're at my place, he runs away with the clothes i was wearing, i put on something from the closet, call him up, tell him he's a douchebag and never to call me again.

two: we're at my place, he runs away with ALL my clothes. EVERYTHING. he must have had a van or something and a lot of time where i was drugged not to have noticed it. i call a friend, have them bring me something to wear, i call the cops, have him arrested for stealing. call him, tell him he's a douchebag and never to call me again.

there: we're at his place, he runs away with my clothes. i put on one of his tee shirts, a pair of his boxers, trash his place, drink all his beer, piss on his sheets and his pillow, write 'You're a douchebag" on the screen of his TV, go home, and never call him again.

four: we're at a hotel, he runs off with my stuff, i call a friend, have them bring over a spare change of clothes, fuck up the room (which is on HIS credit card), call his mom, tell him i'm a prostitute and her son stiffed me $150 dollars, tell her he's a douchebag and that i have an STD so he should probably have it checked out.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Detention Seeker
0 likes
As long as they don't take my mobile phone it wouldn't be much of a problem, well not unless i was still tied up at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does that mean I get to walk down the street in the nude. MMM just what an exhibitions dreams of!
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
That is a very broad question, so the answer depends on where you are at the time. Here are 3 scenarios on how I would handle the situation.

1 - If I was at my place there would be no issue as I have all my clothes there and i could change into new clean clothes. I would phone him up and tell him to bring them back when he learns to grow up.

2 - If I were at his house and he took my clothes and ran away and I needed to get home and I never had a car; then I would call the cops and tell them that some pervert stole my clothes and would they please come around and take me home.

3 - If we were holidaying together and staying in a hotel, I would take the elevator in the nude and go to see the concierge. I would ask him to please phone the police to come over and charge the guy with theft and assault and to bring over some new clothes.

If my partner did it a second time, he would no longer be my partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would smack my forehead and think...."I remember that question that dufus asked on fetlife that time. I should have paid more attention."
The Linebacker
0 likes
Obviously I'd react NUDELY. Then inform her that she is an ex-partner and be on my merry but naked way.UjIhwZwxeqzb4KT7
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
like... all my clothes? i mean, one of 4 scenarios.

one: we're at my place, he runs away with the clothes i was wearing, i put on something from the closet, call him up, tell him he's a douchebag and never to call me again.

two: we're at my place, he runs away with ALL my clothes. EVERYTHING. he must have had a van or something and a lot of time where i was drugged not to have noticed it. i call a friend, have them bring me something to wear, i call the cops, have him arrested for stealing. call him, tell him he's a douchebag and never to call me again.

there: we're at his place, he runs away with my clothes. i put on one of his tee shirts, a pair of his boxers, trash his place, drink all his beer, piss on his sheets and his pillow, write 'You're a douchebag" on the screen of his TV, go home, and never call him again.

four: we're at a hotel, he runs off with my stuff, i call a friend, have them bring over a spare change of clothes, fuck up the room (which is on HIS credit card), call his mom, tell him i'm a prostitute and her son stiffed me $150 dollars, tell her he's a douchebag and that i have an STD so he should probably have it checked out.

Yeah, what she says, and may do the things in #4 and a few other things anyway.