Remote control vibes and dildos

last reply
9 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies -- My wife and I are excited about the idea of her going out with a remote control vibe with me in control, or better yet one with a dildo/penis part. Checked a bunch of websites but can't really tell what works, and is comfortable, and is quiet. Help us out here !!! We really want to do this.
Lurker
0 likes
The first thing you should probably do is go to an adult store together and make yourself familiar with what's available. Looking at it in the store is a lot different than looking at a picture of it on the internet. Usually you can see the item through the box or open the box to look so you get a better idea on size, texture etc.

Sometimes the sales assistant will show you how it works so you can check noise levels etc. and they are usually happy to answer any questions you might have. Just because one thing might be comfortable for a woman, doesn't mean it's going to be comfortable for another so that part of the question is a bit tricky. Good luck.smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
my recommendation: go Lelo. Seriously, they are a little pricey, but there is no better vibrator on the market. rechargable (if you use them a lot you'll save a ton on batteries) durable and omg amazing. here's the link for the Lyla2 which is a remote device. approved by kitties and their owners everywhere!

http://www.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=insignia-luxe&groupName=LYLA-2

i will tell you that one thing i don't like about this is the controller also vibrates, so if you're a in quiet place, it's not as discete - it's great for clubs or parties, but not for playing at the mall - if quiet is a deal breaker for you, i'd go with another brand - if not, this is the one i'd pick. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks to both of you for your advice. We looked at the Lelo on-line and it looks pretty great, but we also plan to do some real shopping. thanks again.
Lurker
0 likes
Another place to purchase them is a company called Adam and Eve. Enjoy because I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what a splendid way to let your partner know you were thinking about him/her at a time you are apart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a splendid way to let your partner know you were thinking about him/her at a time you were apart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any other ideas or thoughts ? If anyone has done this could you tell us how things went ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ha what a great idea, I think i know what I will buy my husband for Christmas ;)

Lelo is the best brand for quality at the moment, but when i went to the shop to get one I was dissapointed about the small size...so after all I didn't buy it but another one ;)
So I guess it's handy to check yourself in the shop what you both like.

If you can't find what you want, maybe this is nice;

Make sure you dont get the rubber balls; they are nice but not thát bouncy so if you like to feel a lot you need iron balls ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks NN. Have fun with what you got. My wife is tiny -- 4'10" and 90 lbs so size is probably not going to be an issue, but we shall see. Thanks for your thoughts.