Wanted: Blog Contributions.

last reply
2 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi all. I'm looking for guest bloggers/contributors to write editorials for my naughty blog. A few of the topics that I'd like to cover but I have no knowledge of include:

~ UTI's and sex.
~ Condoms breaking during sex and what to do about it.
~ Getting caught having sex in the back of a car or other public place by law officials and how to handle such a situation.
~ The emotional affects of a one-night stand/s.
~ Bad sexual encounters outside of marriage.
~ Whore vs. Slut, being called both and the feelings associated with each term.
~ The term MILF. (This one is no longer needed. Thanks!)
~ Side effects of Emergency Contraception, or "morning after pill".

I'm requesting that these be real life experiences. I can make up fiction for all of these topics, but I'm looking for more helpful, genuine, real-life points of view. Let's leave the fiction for Lush. smile

Oh, and there isn't any compensation in any form for your editorials, but I will give you full credit for every word you contribute in the manner that you request. If you are interested in being a guest blogger, send me a PM.
Thank you! ~Katie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm looking for a male and female POV on "How to successfully navigate/use/enjoy lushstories.com." I'd like this commentary to be written under the assumption that the blog readers have never visited Lush. I'm only looking for long-term, successful members to comment on this one, and the editorial needs to be positive. PM me if you're interested. Thanks! Katie
Lurker
0 likes
interesting well have used lush on and off for several years on different profiles