Girls... is sex beter lovey dovey?

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Is sex better lovey dovey or rough and ready ... like dogging... ?
I personally baulk at the thought of dogging no matter how pretty the girl ...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
dogging... this is where people meet up in car parks and watch each other having sex. Sometime other people join in, but its mainly about watching and getting off on it

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by psychiee
Is sex better lovey dovey or rough and ready ... like dogging... ?
I personally baulk at the thought of dogging no matter how pretty the girl ...

I think there is a lot of middle ground you skipped between lovey dovey and dogging. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. Both have a time and place. Depends on the situation and/or time of day for me. Give me some hot, passionate, spur of the moment, rough wall sex any day. I'll take a pass totally on the dogging, though.

BTW, what does how pretty the girl is have to do with dogging?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sorry about the confusion ... dogging is very british phenomenon of the naughties ..As far as i am aware it is not a wide sppread American custom I do agree with CurlyGirly, I have gone with all or none theory without giving any attention to the wide spectrum of sexual behaviour ..
BTW a pretty girl mentioned just a s a figure of speech and as an example ... no special connotations ..
I do apologise to nikki for perplexing her....?Confusing?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
tho i know what dogging is, i am still confused. i think we need like several paragraphs of explanation or at least the results of a detailed study.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by psychiee
Sorry about the confusion ... dogging is very british phenomenon of the naughties ..As far as i am aware it is not a wide sppread American custom I do agree with CurlyGirly, I have gone with all or none theory without giving any attention to the wide spectrum of sexual behaviour ..
BTW a pretty girl mentioned just a s a figure of speech and as an example ... no special connotations ..
I do apologise to nikki for perplexing her....?Confusing?

Its OK. Its not hard to confuse me sometimes, LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
I do much prefer sex lovey dovey, it's much nicer and in my opinion sexier. Though I don't mind some rough and ready sex on occasions.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the time of the month.

When a woman is ovulating, hormones are different and she really just wants to be fucked. Other times of the month, she may want to be fucked or she may want it gentle. It not which is better, it's just how you feel.

By the way, the same goes for why women like both bad boys and nice guys. They want a bad boy for fun, and a nice guy for a father and partner. Does that suprise you Mr. I want a slut in the bedroom and a princess out of it?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Kinky_Becky
Depends on the time of the month.

When a woman is ovulating, hormones are different and she really just wants to be fucked. Other times of the month, she may want to be fucked or she may want it gentle. It not which is better, it's just how you feel.

By the way, the same goes for why women like both bad boys and nice guys. They want a bad boy for fun, and a nice guy for a father and partner. Does that suprise you Mr. I want a slut in the bedroom and a princess out of it?

Thanks a bunch for the informative reply ... Till you pointed it out the simple fact of time of the month NEVER occured to me ...and liked and value your suggestion about likes for bad boys ... i know the physiology but did not link this knowledge to daily life ...
who is stupid .. probably being single and not having a woman beside me as a friend philosopher/guide has had its toll
I of course resent being Clibate .. (not willingly)