Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies do you enjoy Face Sitting or Not?

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How much enjoyment do you get from this?

12 votes remaining
Not into it (1 vote) 8%
Good once in awhile (6 votes) 50%
Can't get enough (7 votes) 58%
Orgasms every time (2 votes) 17%
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to hear what you think about this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it (:
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know this is ask the girls, but as a Guy. I love when your lady will sit on my face and grind away til her own orgasm is so intense that her legs tighten around my head.

So Yes I like Face sitting...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Omggg yes. The only downfall (literally) is when my orgasm is so intense I can barely keep my legs up and collapse all over him. I love it so much but my boyfriend refuses to let me do it because he says I'll get addicted -.-
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say it's not my favorite way to recieve oral. I'd prefer lay back, completely relax and let him do his thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Have never had the chance to try it... Lame!
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm receiving I would rather be relaxed and lying on my back.

If I'm making out with a dominant girl who decides she's going to sit on my face then I'm very much into it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my favorite way to be licked but once in a while can be fun.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
depends on whose face i'm sitting on. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It's fun...especially for those who like to maintain control because it's easier to pace yourself. Unless of course your partner grabs you by the hips and slams you onto their face. But umm...yeah...I enjoy it. I do prefer to be on my back though. It's a lot more relaxed that way and you can lose control without worrying about tipping over.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Depends. If I just want to "FUCK" then yes. If I want something more intimate I love laying on my back and letting him have at it.