Anal fisting

last reply
5 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey, i was wondering if it was common to want a girl to fist a guys ass? as well as to be fucked by her wearing a strap on?
as well as wondering how many girls really do enjoy anal play and doing things to a guys ass like strap on and fisting ?
i love to have my ass fucked by my partner with a strap on and wondered how many girls like to do that to a guy? as well as i have been fisted anally once and was curious if girls enjoy to do things like that to a guys ass??
Lurker
0 likes
Come on. Any girls out there that like sticking their hands up a man's ass?

Crickets

Let me save you some time. I enjoy using a strapon on my husband. It has nothing to do with really wanting his asshole. He enjoys it. He enjoys giving himself to me. And I love that I can make him feel a certain way, that he trusts me enough to tell me those things. I enjoy making him happy. But do I really get a pleasure out of my hand smelling like a toilet? No.
Lurker
0 likes
if a guy asked me to stick my hand up his arse I would run as fast as I could in the opposite direction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problems with it. If it's something my partner is curious about and/or enjoys, I'm more than happy to oblige. Variety is key to an exciting sex life. Besides, nothing turns me on more than seeing my partner so aroused at something I'm doing to him or for him. Bring it on.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I have no problems with it. If it's something my partner is curious about and/or enjoys, I'm more than happy to oblige. Variety is key to an exciting sex life. Besides, nothing turns me on more than seeing my partner so aroused at something I'm doing to him or for him. Bring it on.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG FRANK! My ass clenched up just looking at this pic - OI! You are one gloriously horny and twisted gentleman that keeps me in stitches. Luv ya!