0 watchers
0 likes

Swallow or Not?

9 votes remaining
Yes (13 votes) 144%
No (1 vote) 11%
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, if you swallow cum I'd like to know why as my past partners never gave me an answer.

If you do not swallow I'd like to know why as my past partners never gave me an answer.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I swallow. Firstly I don't mind the taste and texture at all. My guess is that is what turned your gf off. Secondly it is just sexier and more intimate to swallow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I am a woman that loves to swallow my partner's cum, I'm happy to fulfill whatever fantasy he's seeking in that moment like giving me a facial, cumming on my breasts or inside my pussy, wherever - it's all good in my books. Like MaryPat, I don't mind the taste or texture (and I have had my fair share of funky spunk) because at the end of the day, I think swallowing is far more erotic and especially intimate with a dash of naughty thrown in for good measure...and who doesn't like to be a bit naughty?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Although I am a woman that loves to swallow my partner's cum, I'm happy to fulfill whatever fantasy he's seeking in that moment like giving me a facial, cumming on my breasts or inside my pussy, wherever - it's all good in my books. Like MaryPat, I don't mind the taste or texture (and I have had my fair share of funky spunk) because at the end of the day, I think swallowing is far more erotic and especially intimate with a dash of naughty thrown in for good measure...and who doesn't like to be a bit naughty?

You said it better than I did.
Lurker
0 likes
I do like him cumming in my mouth, I can feel his contractions in my mouth followed by multiple jets of warm cum hitting the back of my throat.
Lurker
0 likes
If he wants it i do it, i have no problem doing it just wish he wanted it more and reciprocated a little, seems a natural sort of thing to do really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
more times than not I don't swallow. has nothing to do with taste but the gag reflex that ruins the moment.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I swallow. My mom taught me that it was impolite to spit!!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Always swallow. Don't think I've ever spit.
Lurker
0 likes
I’ve answered this question a few times already but for the latest version of this question:

I’m not keen on the texture or the taste but the sensation of my mouth being filled and stretched around a hard cock pulsating and pumping hot sticky cum into my mouth is awesome. I swallow because it makes me feel very slutty, dirty and naughty.

The first time I swallowed I wasn’t given the choice but I enjoyed the experience.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i love to swallow my partner's cum, I'm happy to fulfill whatever fantasy he's seeking in that moment like giving me a facial, cumming on my breasts or on my tummy or eyes or lips or on my butt or inside my pussy.......... i dont mind the taste