Public Sex

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you like public sex, like in clubs? What do you wear when you really want a random stranger to fuck you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not an exhibitionist but I do enjoy the excitement and rush of sneaky public sex - parked cars, dressing rooms, restrooms, elevators, stairwells etc., and only engage in such behaviour with someone I'm dating - not a fan of nameless stranger fucks. As for what I would wear? Depends on where I'm hoping to get lucky - typically it would be something that hugs my curves, a plunging neckline (always classy though, never trashy), heels are an absolute must and more often then not, I'll 'forget' to wear my panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few pairs of crotchless panties, not for strangers, but for my date to fuck me in public.
Lurker
0 likes
Its been years since we went to that kind of club but YES I loved it.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I've never wanted a stranger to fuck me, ever. I do like public sex with someone I am with.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I am not an exhibitionist but I do enjoy the excitement and rush of sneaky public sex - parked cars, dressing rooms, restrooms, elevators, stairwells etc., and only engage in such behaviour with someone I'm dating - not a fan of nameless stranger fucks. As for what I would wear? Depends on where I'm hoping to get lucky - typically it would be something that hugs my curves, a plunging neckline (always classy though, never trashy), heels are an absolute must and more often then not, I'll 'forget' to wear my panties

Belle I am an exhibitionist. I do love public sex in all the places you mentioned and maybe a few others. Great fun with a date, but even more fun with a stranger you just met. Even better that you had such an attraction for each other that names were never exchanged.

What to wear something short or long. something high necked or plunging neckline. Always high fuck me heels and without question nothing under the dress but moi!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We enjoy a good bit of public play fun. It's much easier in the nicer weather when I wear skirts (no panties). It's not usually something that is planned as we enjoy the spontaneity of play. It's one of the reasons he has me dress in skirts and no panties when weather permits.