I'm on the case
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by gav
I'm on the case

Suitcase? Briefcase? Headcase? Nutcase?

Whichever it is...
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Whoo-Hoo! Thanks, Gav ~

Code Monkey
0 likes
The team and I solved it.

@Shy it was nut of course!
Lurker
0 likes
I am still having problems with the black boxes sending and recieving - is it me or is it a system problem ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been having lots of problems for days with both messaging and chat.
Today has been worse than usual. Any word from the powers that be on this one?
Lurker
0 likes
My chat constantly freezes and I cannot follow any of hte chat. It is useless to me and hopefully the powers to be will do something to correct the malfunction
Code Monkey
0 likes
I'll write to you all now.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
My black box chimes have stopped working..well, if I visit a new page, the chime works on the first message, then it stops. Its only just started happening. Im using Chrome..
Code Monkey
0 likes
I think I have fixed the case of the non-repeating sound. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Seem's like Apple just screwed me over again with their latest 6.0.1 release. Private chats are busted once again.

Watch this space...
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by gav
I think I have fixed the case of the non-repeating sound. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Seem's like Apple just screwed me over again with their latest 6.0.1 release. Private chats are busted once again.

Watch this space...

Hey! my "Massage" functions have never worked , where's my happy fingers liar!!! hahahahaha
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Hey! my "Massage" functions have never worked , where's my happy fingers liar!!! hahahahaha

That's not what you told me last night!!!

As a matter of interest, I keep getting rogue black boxes. They aren't from anyone and they seem to just pop up as I refresh a page and they say something along the lines of: ERROR, malfunction ERROR
or something like that...

Weird...

I'm loving the virtual arms which come out of the laptop screen and massage my temples, shoulders and boobs though... That is my favourite function of all...

(This is what it feels like)

Thanks Gav!!!
Lurker
0 likes
In chatrooms the plus symbol doesn't appear in the chat window if you include one in a comment. Emotes like the green puking guy don't work because of this.

Hope I'm sending this to the right place, I don't use the forums often.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

As a matter of interest, I keep getting rogue black boxes. They aren't from anyone and they seem to just pop up as I refresh a page and they say something along the lines of: ERROR, malfunction ERROR
or something like that...

Thanks Gav!!!

I quote the trooper- "That is a thing of beauty! I have published errors now in black boxes, so people know when things go wrong."
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by gav

Good as gold pal...high five...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hiddentalent01
I am still having problems with the black boxes sending and recieving - is it me or is it a system problem ?

It could have something to do with the lack of speed you type with HT - very very very slow. Maybe the boxes get tired while hanging around waiting for you to finish your message?

I'm having the same problem, some boxes are just never showing up on the other person's page, and I never get some of theirs. Makes for very awkward conversations ;)
Mazztastic
0 likes
Ooooh, this was a new one for me!!

I just got this IM (they had been hanging a little, but this was new to me..)

Comms Error
Communication error: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

I blame Curlygirly's assatar...

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Ooooh, this was a new one for me!!

I just got this IM (they had been hanging a little, but this was new to me..)

I blame Curlygirly's assatar...

Same error in a black box for me and my assatar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Still sometimes the black boxes dont send,also the larger chat windows sometimes do not work,but most of the site is doing ok;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I still rarely receive black boxes

Oh and i know its low down the priorities... but since about a month ago, do you know why LushStories in general constantly crashes on my iPad?
Lurker
0 likes
My chat continues to freeze everytime I try to use it. I provided my browser and OS info but that apparently was of no hlep as it still doesn't work.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gav
The team and I solved it.

@Shy it was nut of course!

Haha, ive seen that book before, it's riddled with code errors. I know it's a joke and for babies, but if you're gonna go through the trouble of getting a book mass printed at least get the content right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not exactlysure where to go. But could someone give me some help! I am basically computer illeterate. OK my forum starts with the oldest post and I have to go all the way through to get to the newest. Can this be reversed so the newist are on top? any help appreciated!
Lurker
0 likes
Are the chat rooms still messed uo? I've been away for a few days and there not working as soon as I log in. Not sure if it's site wide or just me.

As for the post above me the oldest post is always on top. New posts follow down from the op "original post"
I think theres usually a "newest" option if the thread spans multiple pages. I don't think you can change it.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Kitanica
Are the chat rooms still messed uo? I've been away for a few days and there not working as soon as I log in. Not sure if it's site wide or just me.

Nothing up with the chat rooms as far as we know. There's 50 odd people in there now, chatting away without issue.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Kitanica

They've been working just fine. Have you tried going in and chatting since your return?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn

They've been working just fine. Have you tried going in and chatting since your return?

They work now but that day after I came back it wasn't loading. Said I was in there, but I couldn't see text. it must be my phone. Working fine now. Thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
cant get to site whats the problem
Lurker
0 likes
get in whats going on