last reply
25 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Looking_to_Explore
I have always wanted to get treated like a bad boy from a woman. Have you ladies ever wanted to take control of a man and degrade him? Ever wanted to spank a guy, be the boss, fuck him with a strap on, and force him to cum where ever you wish?

No. I wouldn't degrade my partner, and I'm not into being degraded.

The other stuff doesn't really interest me very much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have flipped the tables on my partner once or twice. Tied him up and told him what to do instead of the other way around.
I'm not quite sure how that would be degrading though. None of what you listed is really something I would call degrading.
I took control and "had my way with him" just for a bit of a change.
It's not something I'd do often, but when I did... it was a lot of fun and we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Lurker
0 likes
One time before the guy i was with didnt want to have sex a second time so i held him down by his ankles and took what i wanted...he gave in eventually smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would say yes to this, except i don't think of that being "his own medicine."
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always wanted to get treated like a bad boy from a woman. Have you ladies ever wanted to take control of a man and degrade him? Ever wanted to spank a guy, be the boss, fuck him with a strap on, and force him to cum where ever you wish?

A woman taking control and "making" me fuck her the way she wanted or face fucking me... Two Thumbs Up! Is that degrading? No. Playful spanking and having fun, playing roles where she's "the boss"... great. Fucking me with a strap-on... Not in this life time.. Forcing me to cum where she wishes... I'm down with that.

Like TDW said, it's not something I'd want to do often but every now and then it would be fun. Same as the other way around, not often, but occassionally.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyblonde91
One time before the guy i was with didnt want to have sex a second time so i held him down by his ankles and took what i wanted...he gave in eventually smile

thats not nice!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried it in the past and I have no interest in doing it again. I barely had any interest in it when I was doing it, but I'm a sub not a domme or a switch.

As someone else suggested, try the BDSM section.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead

own medicine might be referring to his cum!ha
0 likes
it depends on what he did. for sure i would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once dated a woman a few times that seemed very interested in me but every time I tried to get her turned on she seemed kind of bored.

I finally told her that I felt like I couldn't make a connection with her and she said.... <drum roll>.............

"You are like all the other guys that automatically assume that all women want to be dominated and I believe that men are a bunch of pussies and that women should dominate men".

I made the mistake of telling her that women cultivated that and that I found it to be true despite her belief to the contrary...

She got pretty mad and challenged me to let her do as she wanted with me as long as she left me with no marks or serious injury... Holy crap Batman!!! LOL

I guess the best way to describe the outcum was that I got screwed, blewed, and tatooed and ate a pretty big plate of crow before it was all over but I admit that it was a hell of a lot of fun and I returned for a few more visits before she started getting too rough and started showing me her "dark side" that seemed almost evil to me. No telling where it or I would have ended up if I hadn't turned chicken and quit answering her calls...

I think that if you want to really be open to sex and enjoy it fully, you need to try a lot of different things and I think I can say I've been there and tried that to most stuff I've been fortunate enough to encounter. Sex can be a multifaceted and intensely pleasurable experience if you let your inhibitions go and accept that consenting adults can find a LOT of different ways to explore each other's bodies and minds and still keep it fairly safe and fun.

Sooooo.... To answer the question.... YES!!! I'm down with that.... ;)
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lhb1989
it depends on what he did. for sure i would

you wish you could do it
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have limited experience with this, but yes, I enjoy a switch in power play now and then, depending on whether the guy is into it. Some are, but many aren't.

It's just another variation of role-play and thus what may be considered 'degrading' sexually has no bearing on your non-sexual relationship. The same goes for women who enjoy rougher/degrading sex. Sex is sex. It's not necessarily a reflection of anything other than exploring and sometimes testing the limits of consensual pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I have limited experience with this, but yes, I enjoy a switch in power play now and then, depending on whether the guy is into it. Some are, but many aren't.

It's just another variation of role-play and thus what may be considered 'degrading' sexually has no bearing on your non-sexual relationship. The same goes for women who enjoy rougher/degrading sex. Sex is sex. It's not necessarily a reflection of anything other than exploring and sometimes testing the limits of consensual pleasure.

id let you do what you wanted with me..... ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by benjam

id let you do what you wanted with me..... ;)

Take a number. The line forms to the left.

lol... kidding. I'll take it as a compliment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife would every now and then change roles with me. It was awesome fun. I always cum so hard when she takes what she wants!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

lol... kidding. I'll take it as a compliment.

good hope you did ha
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

That's a good look for you, DD
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
One of the reasons I started misbehavin' (years ago) was because a steamy guy at work thought he knew all about women and seduction. (He was sexy and I wanted him, but his attitude pissed me off) I decided he needed to have his "perspective" adjusted. I took control and never let him have it back. No complaints from him so far.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead

what would it be then.....
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It's fun for role play, but I'm not into the whole degradation thing. But flipping the script, tying him up, getting a bit rough...I'm all for it. But I'd never want to degrade my guy. Everything about that turns me off.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes

No to all scenarios listed