Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

would you love to make nudity legal if yes then why?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
if you would have a country of yours would you love to make nudity legal if yes then why?
Lurker
0 likes
Nudity would have to be legalized for the women definitely. The female body is such a turn on, it would have to be on display at all times With me being bisexual, men that are extremely well hung would have to be nude as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but in some parts of the country like the beach or campgrounds. Not like in a store or diner. Plus, if men are aloud to go shirtless, women should be able too.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, nudity would be legal in designated areas. If everyone were open to nudity then it wouldn't matter. But not everyone is open to it so I would designate areas. Most beaches would be clothing optional. some parks and designated parts of town for shopping, etc. The hope would be to get more people into nudity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only reason why nudity is any fun for us is because it’s something we don't see often, if everyone was going around nude it wouldn't be special anymore and everyone would just be kind of like "meh."
0 likes
I think nudity should be legal on private property without restriction. Property owners can make the decision for themselves as to whether it is appropriate. Obviously, there may be situations in which health codes and such like come into play (restaurants, grocery stores, etc.), but beyond that, if it's your land, do as you will. So, nude sunbathing in your backyard? Go for it. Private campgrounds allowing nudity on site? No problemo. Stores? Legal but I doubt many would allow it. You'd probably lose more business than you gain.

For public property like parks and such, I'd go with designated areas. Outside those areas, minimum coverage would be required but there wouldn't be criminal sanctions or anything drastic. Just ejection from the property and maybe a civil fine.

I do agree with foxjack's point about nudity being more interesting if we're not seeing it everyday, but that's not a reason to legally restrict it. That should be a personal decision.