Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Far Would You Go For The Love Of Your Life?

last reply
21 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys,

You are madly in love with your Wife/GF. You will do anything to make her happy as she will for you. You have the perfect life together!!

You are away on vacation in a place where no one knows you. Would you have a MMF threesome where you have to let the other guy give you a Blow Job if it was something she desperately wanted you to do and you would be sure that no one would ever find out? Would you give him a Blow Job? Would you do anything she wanted? How far would you go for her?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nicky

I'm about to give her a gift (she's not even remotely expecting it) that she'll love, love, love it. Why am I saying this? Because it will require countless hours of my side of involvement with her, and I don't like it.

So, would I go to a remote place with her and have fun? Also at her request? The short answer is yes.

Some stuff might be difficult, but yes!
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
Very unsure if I could go through with an MMF threesome. Considering that my confidence level isn't sky high and that I'm prone to paranoid thoughts I would instead of enjoying fucking my GF be thinking and analysing every sound and thing she does to see if he makes her feel better than I do. Should I come to that conclusion I would probably not fare all that well and feel less of a man. To me it's one of those things I would struggle to recover from no matter how many times she'd tell me that I satisfy her every need. The whole thing would probably be a very bad idea.

But let's just say for the sake of argument that I do have the confidence to go through with it. Would I then be able to have a dude suck me off? Depends on how great I would be able to focus on her. If I was to focus on "there's a dude sucking my dick" then I'd probably lose my hard on and that would be no fun for anyone. But that could only be as long as the dude is out of sight out of mind and not making deep dark moaning sounds...

As for me sucking him off. No way. There's a line and that's well and thouroghly crossing it.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
We have both tried most sides to sex and have an open marriage so in my case as far as she would ever want me to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd do anything for her as I've done for every woman before her. My ex-wife always got whatever she wanted even when it was a divorce, but denied her wanting to come home in the end.
0 likes
Nikki, I'll chime in here.

If my woman thought it would be hot and asked for me to "do it for her" chances are (making sure I was socially lubricated of course) I would indulge in her fantasy. Knowing I get to ask the same favour in return down the road.

One tequila! Two tequila! Three tequila! Floor!

Night night.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I'd go to the ends of the earth for her. Whatever she wanted me to do for her, I would. Im bi so I'm pretty much open to anything............
The Linebacker
0 likes
No I wouldn't do that but I'd die for her if it were necessary.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I would do that for her....AND I would die for her. I live by the credo, "Happy wife, happy life." It works!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Hub would do anything for me apart from having any kind of sexual relations with another guy. To be honest it's not something I would want to see anyway. Other side of coin however, even though I'm very straight, if he desperately wanted to watch me with another woman, of course, I would do it for him, but I guess I'm more 'sexually adventerous' than he is.

Oops! Ask the guys! Just realised
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would most likely go ahead with the threesome...

receiving a blow job from the other guy would be a far FAR stretch... maybe let him kiss/touch my cock, but no more....

anything other than that is a definite no

doing something for her that would end up in me resenting her for it sorta beats the whole 'i would do anything for you because i love you' sorta concept.... then again, that's just me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriend is also my Mistress so I don't really have a choice.....
Lurker
0 likes
My limitation threshold is WAY beyond hers so, I welcome any and all of her wildest fantasies and remain hopeful that they'll continue to surprise me as we grow old together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Guys,

You are madly in love with your Wife/GF. You will do anything to make her happy as she will for you. You have the perfect life together!!

You are away on vacation in a place where no one knows you. Would you have a MMF threesome where you have to let the other guy give you a Blow Job if it was something she desperately wanted you to do and you would be sure that no one would ever find out? Would you give him a Blow Job? Would you do anything she wanted? How far would you go for her?

I have no limits on any of that...:-)
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would do that.

Wouldn't want any thing in my ass though.

No pi55 or 5hit either and nothing illegal!
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
I would do it. I would have no problem letting a guy suck my cock and I am sure I would love sucking a cock and swallowing a big load of hot cum.
0 likes
All the way to Zanzibar to order her favorite meal... while she's being fucked by two guys smile

Btw, I fucking love your playlist!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz

i'm sure she wouldn't enjoy that as much as you'd think, buz.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To the end of the earth.!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the way to The Milky Way and back!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Sounds a bit like the modern male equivalent of the Victorian ''fate worse than death'' concept. smile
Chat Moderator
0 likes
If I had a wife/GF it goes without saying I would sacrifice my life to save hers... without hesitation...
That being said, she would also know that being with another man does not interest me in the least bit and it would be a huge turn off for me... But she would know this already and would never ask me to do that for her...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot