Squirting

last reply
11 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I am wondering to all the ladies out there, can every woman squirt, and what is the best way to make a woman squirt?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give her a water pistol.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I squirted I didn't know what to think, but after that first time I can't stop squirting, I can squirt everytime I fuck myself with my dildo....Such an erotic experience...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What makes me squirt is all about the man I'm with. He has to know what he's doing and he has to be aggressive.

It doesn't happen all the time, even if the sex is great. I've had it happen as many as three times in one night when I've soaked the sheets all the way through the mattress pad.
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's a combination of how well a woman is intuned with her body and her orgasms, how relaxed and open she is to the idea of squirting and what it will take to get her to reach it and especially the right man and/or toy. Put all three together = Tsunami
Lurker
0 likes
I've always envied the women who could squirt. I thought my parts must have been broken! Once I started experimenting with different toys and positions when masturbating things change drastically and got a lot wetter! With my husband it has happened twice. He was just as shocked as I was but equally as turned on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the OP is asking the wrong sex the question
I believe that all woman are capable of squirting - after all all are wired the same and if one can then all can. Obviously there will be the occasional exception but that is life.
I have been with a number of woman, including a bisexual who hadn't squuirted/gushed before. Because the technique isn't easy to do on oneself it seems that women don't know about it and men only stumble across it
My bi-friend had had many female partners but had never squirted. Another partner would only normally cum after the best part of an hours clit stimulation. Both can be made to squirt within minutes of getting undressed
I have found that it is down to two things, technique from the male (which could of course also read bi-female) and willingness from the female.
If the female hasn't squirted before then the new sensation is I am told very similar to that of peeing. There is a natural instinct to tense up the kegel muscles which stops this and the squirting. If the female is relaxed about this then the juices will flow - and some!
Once the technique is practiced and mastered then the female can be made to squirt/gush pretty much on demand and in a session each O is greater and produces more from her . I understand that the orgasms that accompany the event are different from clitoral orgasms but are more intense and afterwards the female feels physically and mentally drained
Negatives - apart from the obvious soaking bed and everyone in it! (you def need to put a towel down). The juice is more watery than normal cum and you will often need some lube to fuck straight after, it can also have quite a strong taste/flavour/smell which may not be to everyone's liking
If you haven't yet tried it, research via the web, practice and practice til you get it perfected and then enjoy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in training! Might need quite a few lessons though ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
I'm in training! Might need quite a few lessons though ;-)

Always willing to lend a hand!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My wife had never squirted/gushed before we got together and it doesn't happen everytime but more often than not. She has to be really into it nad relaxed. She can come loads in any position but only squirts when she is squatting over me. It has a lot to do with gspot stimulation and this position really hits the mark. It does taste/smell diffferent from normal cum but I love it and when she really gushes she has eveb soaked through the matress! I love it when she gushes and then moves to sit on my face as I get covered and still get to taste her. Mmmmm.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
gf is allways very wet! often squirts panties allways soaking! a real turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd imagen they just have to relax there pelvic muscles at the point of orgasm... And don't hold it back... Maybe....