Having Cum on you breasts...

last reply
94 replies
25.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife loves it when I sit astride her chest and masturbate over her breasts. How many of you ladies actually enjoy tnis act?
Lurker
0 likes
I do too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it too! I especially like it when my husband or friends cums because I love to see their cum spurting out of their cocks.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a nice feeling and good for them too smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not so much him sitting on me and jerking off but like when he is fucking me and then pulls out and shoots on my boobs. Or when Im sucking him,I like to have him cum in my mouth and then let in run from my mouth and drip onto my boobs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it's a nice warm feeling
Lurker
0 likes
UHHHH YA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nikki.. have to say that there is something extremely erotic about withdrawing from my wife's sopping pussy after she has orgasmed, to then stroked my hard shafted coated in her juice as we watch my cum spurt across her beautiful breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
its such a TURN OFF. It's like glue afterward and hard to get off (no puns intended) so I really can't say that I like it in the slightest.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I swear i love it.:-P
Lurker
0 likes
I love the man to cum on my breasts or pussy, it so much more of a turn on (for me anyway) than cumming in my face or mouth. I love sucking and licking a cock after the man has cum and I'll even lick it off my fingers or breasts but cumming in the mouth does nothing for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its quite satisfying watching him titty fuck me and unloading his cum onto my chest, the look is priceless.
Lurker
0 likes
good feeling..
Lurker
0 likes
I love watching him towering over me, shooting his load all over my chest! Yummy smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it, on my boobs, in my mouth, in my pussy, just not in my hair or eyes. The farther he shoots , and the more he cums, the more it turns me on. A littlle dribble, not so much.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I love it too - don't care where it goes, though I like to have a shower if it gets in my hair! I love seeing it on my tits and nipples especially!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Head Penguin
0 likes
Not really keen on cum on my breasts. It's a waste. On my face or better still in my mouth every time! Yum

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree. cum belongs in me, not on me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it everywhere but on my boobs makes me feel so mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kfk
My wife loves it when I sit astride her chest and masturbate over her breasts. How many of you ladies actually enjoy tnis act?

I would adore a guy doing this to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Or when Im sucking him,I like to have him cum in my mouth and then let in run from my mouth and drip onto my boobs.

I like doing this, too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Everyone's different as this thread shows.....personally I'm a fan....love hub kneeling by the side of me and doing it after a good hard shag. It's horny to watch him and I quite often touch myself at the same time so we cum together.

I think it's an easier mess to wipe up after rather than having it dribbling down your legs for hours after lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it too, makes me feel super sexy and I feel cared for when he gets a warm towel and rubs me clean, which of course often leads to round 2 ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My breasts were created for fucking and cumming on
Lurker
0 likes
I Love it
Lurker
0 likes
I love cum anywhere on me. Breasts are certainly fun. I really love it though when Im with the special kind of guy that isn't afraid of his own cum and he will then lick if off my breasts and snowball it with me. That way I get the benefit of being able to watch the cum shot and still get to enjoy the taste.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it and love to massage it into my tits too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kfk

A great position but with a pillow for support an even more awesome position for mouth fucking