Have you ever faked bust'n a nut?

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I faked busting a nut because all the woman I've been with their bodies would shake all crazy and to me seemed a little over the top. So I always thought these chicks where faking it. I mean I didn't care. They weren't any body important to me. However, my current girl gets all wild when she's cumming too so I flat out asked her if she was faking it. I explained to her that if she was it wouldn't hurt my feelings I would just try harder. She said she never faked it with me so I believe her. But I wanted to know how it felt to be the faker. It was funny as heck. The next time we were fucking I just started yelling and moaning really loud and making my body shake. At first she was like wtf. But after like 10 seconds of doing this she started to smack me, telling me to get off. Yes all the while I was doing this I was still humping her. It seemed to upset her but I thought it was funny as shit. What I learned was girls get their feelings hurt too if a guy fakes it on her. And also that no body likes a fake.
Lurker
0 likes
It seems you learned your lesson. Nobody likes a poser!
Clever Gem
0 likes
I know for sure this guy has NEVER faked "bust'n a nut"..

Lurker
0 likes
The only nuts I've ever busted were peanuts. It was hard faking that.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I have faked an orgasm once. I had already come and so had she but we were still going... for AGES. We were both satisfied and exhausted customers but I felt awkward just stopping rather unceremoniously so I hammed it up a bit then "came" again. Then we snuggled and it was nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never faked it but once after a marhthon of love making she was giving oral And I was ready to cum and just a small amount of fuild came out and she asked me what was wrong LOl I said I dont know, she stated that she could feel my cock swell and throb but nothing really came out Lol She just smiled at me and said wow I drained you empty but never faked one lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes becuase she was in pain but wanted me to finish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I figure she will know by the next day if you fake it, the lake of cum stains on any nearby cloth is a giveaway, and I'm sure they can feel it when your hot sperm gets deposited into them.

If she wasn't having fun I'd just pull out, her having fun is most of the fun for me anyways.