i want a threesome!!!! help me!!!

last reply
15 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ok, i have a boyfriend, and a lesbian lover but neither of them want to have a threesome... i really want one as both sexes turn me on. is it wrong to want one even though they don't? help meeee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no, wanting a threesome is not wrong; I would love to have a threesome with two women; but I suppose you need a lot of trust and maturity I would suppose; to do it successfully and enjoy it;never managed to find two women who would like a threesome; Il ook forward to it!
Lurker
0 likes
No, it's not wrong to want a threesome. I've had a few. Have your bf and les lover met? If not, I can see why they are reluctant. They may be more open to a threesome if they know each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for a girl.. 3somes are easy.. talk to your bf if he is ok with it.. I am sure there are a 1000 couples out there who are looking for a nice third to come join them.. :-)
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have been in a few MMF threesomes, but never with two women, came close once. Nothing wrong with you at all, if you have the right people its incredible.. good luck on your search!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Redhead1993
ok, i have a boyfriend, and a lesbian lover but neither of them want to have a threesome... i really want one as both sexes turn me on. is it wrong to want one even though they don't? help meeee

It's "wrong" of you not to respect either of your partners' wishes. It sounds like they both have no interest in having sex with the other party, so the whole thing will basically be an exercise in you being watched having sex by your other partner. Lots of fun for you, not so much for everyone else.

You appear to be getting away with having two partners anyway - don't push your luck
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not wrong, you just have the wrong group. Do both of them not want to have it or do they just not want to do it with the other? Maybe you have to change one of them out and the results will change.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by randomlover
I have been in a few MMF threesomes, but never with two women, came close once. Nothing wrong with you at all, if you have the right people its incredible.. good luck on your search!

I concur.
Lurker
0 likes
Just be careful I am assuming this is in real life. Make sure you trust the ppl you are with and don't be disappointed if it doesn't turn out like you think it may it doesn't sometimes. Other than that good luck and have fun with it. I absolutely don't think you are wrong about wanting to explore!!!!!! I have had 2 one fff and one mfm the mfm was a disappointment like they had won a prize. the other was unbelievably exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3 ppp or ffm or mmf r just the cats whiskers done in a mutual enviroment can be very stimulating go for it girl good luck enjoy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel your pain. I'm just two girls away from a threesome, myself.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It's pretty natural that you would want to explore the best of both worlds most guys would give their right arm just to be in the situation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
been there mfm fmf its ok to want to explore however make sure you are honest about the whole experience with your 2 lovers if you want to go outside of the relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't understand your boyfriends point of view, you'd be my dream girl
Lurker
0 likes
More than happy to help - pm me! ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
I've had threesomes MMF and FFM, not forgetting FFF but they all shared one thing in common and that's trust. I could never have a threesome with two strangers, it's so different to a one night stand, it can be two against one which can put you in a vulnerable position. You should get three of you together to discuss it if you can but you need to repeat their wishes, witnessing someone you care about being shared is hard for some people to deal with.

But please don't become so obsessed you organise it with two people you don't know or trust x