women and sucking a mans penis.

last reply
22 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what pleasure does a woman get from sucking a man's penis; I think it is lovely for a woman to suck my penis but I dont understand why they like doing it; is it because their mouths and tongues and lips are so sensitive.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to give blowjobs because I love the idea of giving pleasure. The look in his eyes and the idea of getting him off turns me on. The feeling of a guy's cock in my mouth doesn't get me off as much as the idea does but it still does just not to the same degree.

Some woman do get highly turned on by a cock being in their mouth, but in my own opinion it's the idea of getting the guy off that is so hot about it to the woman.

Hope that helps smile
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Aubrey
I like to give blowjobs because I love the idea of giving pleasure. The look in his eyes and the idea of getting him off turns me on. The feeling of a guy's cock in my mouth doesn't get me off as much as the idea does but it still does just not to the same degree.

Some woman do get highly turned on by a cock being in their mouth, but in my own opinion it's the idea of getting the guy off that is so hot about it to the woman.

Hope that helps smile

Yes!! What she said!! Perfectly executed!

As well as the tactile feel and flavour of said man ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I totally agree, a lot of the pleasure comes from seeing how much joy you are bringing to a guy, and as a quid pro quo for getting licked out. But there's also something very erotic about the submissive act, I find. It's quite sensual to feel how hard you make a guy, and satisfying to do it well enough to be rewarded with a mouthful of come. xox
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with everyone else smile Seeing someone getting pleasure, from something I am doing. Total turn on!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
It's the pleasure I bring to my man... he enjoys what I do & I can tell by the thickening of his cock and the soft moan from his lips... and if I'm lucky... he'll cum in my mouth & reward me with a sweet treat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really, REALLY, enjoy receiving head; as a follow up question, how many women orgasm from performing fellatio? I've had a few gfs in the past that did, and it's a sexual experience beyond all.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I have to say that I love to pleasure my partner this way...

As I kiss my way down his chest, stopping to find his nipples with my fingers as I kiss the coarse hair on his belly, my hand will find his cock and I'll gently stroke as my mouth finds him... I love the way his eyes widen and how fucking excited he gets at the thought of me taking him in my mouth.

I'll kiss and lick his shaft, then his balls, maybe suck them into my mouth as my hand tightens around him, stroking as I open my mouth and take him in, feeling him stiffen, his hips lifting involuntarily as I let him push in deeper, tasting his salty precum on the back of my tongue...

My hand will work his shaft as my mouth works his head, tongue exploring, caressing, tasting...

Sometimes, I'll keep going like this, until he comes into my mouth or onto his belly...

Other times I'll sit up then lean back down, pushing my breasts together, loving the expression on his face as he fucks my tits...

I don't mind swallowing, but you know, I think I prefer being able to watch the jets of come as they land on his belly and his look of complete abandon...

God, I love it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What pleasure do men get from eating pussy or sucking a woman's nipples? Its all about the plaesure we get from giving pleasure to our mate and how the arousal may lead to an amazing sexual experience for all involved!
Lurker
0 likes
The joy is in the giving darling. When I go south on my man, I do it because I know how good he feels. That's my turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy giving my lover pleasure. I love watching his face and hearing him moan in extacy. I also enjoy the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth, it maker me feel very hot and horney.

Finally I love it when he cums either in my mouth or on my boobs. If it is in my mouth, I swallow, if it is on my boobs, I tell him he has made a mess and he better lick it up, that feels really good.

In either case a nice long deep french kiss to share the nectar is wonderful. Now I'm ready for a nice long fuck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love giving head, and sometimes it does make me cum especially if there is a lot of precum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love to suck cock. Just love it. I have always wondered if he did not get so much pleasure and I did not have so much power over the man at the time, would I love it so much?

I only have one request a nice large load of warm cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Monimoniii
I just love giving head, and sometimes it does make me cum especially if there is a lot of precum.
hot...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving him pleasure and I love to feel how he grows bigger and harder. He pleases me so much so it is payment in kind. You can also tease your man if you are skilled by varying speed, pressure of lips etc. Hw also loves it when I take the initiative and don't wait for him to ask.
[
Lurker
0 likes
What a great question. My woman is readily willing to suck, but I have yet to fill her mouth with my cum. There's a little sadness there, but there has also been much joy. Thanks to all of ladies willing to do this for us guys!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy making him come undone and I love the control it gives me over our sex life and my husband's draw to me.

Yep.

Sexy sexy.

Want, Wait, Touch, Taste delves into the appeal of a good deep throat session with him.
0 likes
It isn't my mouth being sensitive or tongue or any of that, as mentioned by the OP... this is my personal man-pop and it belongs to someone who is very wanted, as I am, as well. I am not humoring or faking anything. It isn't a power thing, even if I hold that power so to speak. It is a pleasure with the person of my unbridled desire and lust who wants me and is showing me. This is where I can allow my own desires to demonstrate exactly what I want, think, and feel about how much I want this too. I love to lick, kiss, and most of all suck when exploring with my tongue the kissing sort of passion, so this enables me to do what I like, taste what I like. The "sense" isn't from me as much as from him: the smoothness, the contours, the taste, and the scent. I am receiving enjoyment FROM this, from sensing all his inflections and feelings and from the act itself. I am exited and building as much as HE is and aroused by his arousal. I get just as much satisfaction from all of this as from giving pleasure. This creates a full circle affact that repeats. It doesn't matter if the motion or time spent is slow or super fast, teasing or hard and deep, what matters is fully being in the moment. Every bit of this is showing our affection about someone cared deeply about. It is something I LOVE.
Lurker
0 likes
Because I love the taste of cum
I feel I m contr9lled by him
I feel being a slut
a whore
a graceless degraded bitch and I love the feeling
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I get a lot of pleasure out of doing it, It gets me very wet and horny.

Sometimes I do it because that's all the guy wants, I enjoy that too.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, yes, yes, it is the real pleasure of giving a man arousal and satisfaction, but the reward is cum in my mouth and that incredible after-taste
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Hope that helps smile

well said. Yes just like this