Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do u want a little time to decide to have sex with first guy u meet?

last reply
17 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
First guy? What do you mean by first guy?

I need time to decide whether or not I have sex with any guy I meet...the order of said meeting doesn't matter.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I think what he means is...... do we need to decide if we need a little time to decide if we want to decide to have sex with the first guy we decide to meet.... if we decide to meet one... maybe...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Trinket
I think what he means is...... do we need to decide if we need a little time to decide if we want to decide to have sex with the first guy we decide to meet.... if we decide to meet one... maybe...

Lol. I don't think he even knows what he means anymore. I'm sure his female alter ego profile will come and translate for us all.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I decided I need some more time to decide!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
umm... i... uhhhh... hmmm... huh?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
I'll decipher this once i've bottomed out on the egg nog yeah!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Absolutely! Don't want to be too hasty with that type of stuff. You never know when a guy with a better car might come along.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If any of my sisters above ever figure out the question I would appreciate you letting me know!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
I'll decipher this once i've bottomed out on the egg nog yeah!

I think we all will be needing some of that eggnog before we can answer in a way the poster can understand....
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

I think we all will be needing some of that eggnog before we can answer in a way the poster can understand....

If the poster's -61 posts are any indication, I don't think we'll ever reach that common ground. But pass the eggnog anyway!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

If the poster's -61 posts are any indication, I don't think we'll ever reach that common ground. But pass the eggnog anyway!

How do you get negative posts? And Im not sure Eggnog will do the trick!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a few more negative post and you could be; remember-69

How kinky would that be
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Seriously though, this dude deserves a badge or something. -61 posts?!?! I'm almost 100% sure no one else here has accomplished such a thing.

Lurker
0 likes
Wut we have here is failya, to communicate.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I heard that a double negative makes a positive, and I think a lot of us may have been positively confused by all of Remember's posts (alternatively, the deleted number of his posts turned his number to minus figures, but that's too plausible to be true).

As for needing a little time to decide if I want to sleep with a guy the first time we meet, which is what I think the poster means, no, not at all. I need a LOT of time. During that time, he will have to demonstrate an unconditional love of cookies, fat girls, and that his hands are large enough to form a human bra for enormous boobies (so when I run for chocolate, it doesn't hurt as much, because he can run with me and hold them up).

However, the poster doesn't like my contributions, so it's obviously not what he meant at all.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Ha! You get negativo's when all the shite posts you've concocted have been deleted by the powers that be. He's got to be a record holder for shite posts!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Ha! You get negativo's when all the shite posts you've concocted have been deleted by the powers that be. He's got to be a record holder for shite posts!!

So you agree that he gets the "Shite Post" badge, no?