Bare Pussy?

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, do you like your pussy to be bare, hairy, or just neatly trimmed. My wife mostly keeps it neatly trimmed, but would like to be completely bare. She however uses Nair for her grooming. and is concerned about irritating her pussy when Nair comes into contact with her inner lips. (I guess this has happened before.) Therefore she has never achieved that toally bare look. She's not interested in waxing. Can any of you girls pass along some tips? They'd be much appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clarence0570
Ladies, do you like your pussy to be bare, hairy, or just neatly trimmed. My wife mostly keeps it neatly trimmed, but would like to be completely bare. She however uses Nair for her grooming. and is concerned about irritating her pussy when Nair comes into contact with her inner lips. (I guess this has happened before.) Therefore she has never achieved that toally bare look. She's not interested in waxing. Can any of you girls pass along some tips? They'd be much appreciated.

Clarence, Welcome to Lush!! Hope you enjoy being here. There are already many threads on this subject in the forum. Do a search and you wil find all the answers you want.

As for me, my pussy is completely bare and has been for about 12yrs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always have mine bare, and i just simply shave it biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it bare, combonation or shave and have done in the pass waxed. she just needs to try and find one treatment tha suits her
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i mostly keep mine nicely trimmed sometimes bare
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep mine waxed. I have a home waxing setup. Some of my BFFs and I will wax each other. No other way to go.