0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
wats more difficult to say
1.i love you
2.i wanna fuck you
Lurker
0 likes
I have absolutely no problem telling people I love them, but being so direct as to say "I wanna fuck you", seems like inviting anyone to give you a kick in the genitals or a punch up the bracket, so from a safety point of view, I'd say it was harder to say "I wanna fuck you".
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love you. I'm a straight talking kind of female. So telling the other half I want to fuck him isn't a big deal. But telling him I love him, is the hardest thing, making yourself vulnerable to someone is always difficult.

Besides you can laugh off 'I wanna fuck you'
Lurker
0 likes
i love you for sure is difficult
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I’d think saying I love you would be harder, because I only date people I have sex with so, I can easily say I want to fuck you. I’d never tell just anyone that I love them, or that I want to fuck them. So, if we’re to new in a relationship in the sense of saying I love you, than that would be harder for me to say.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The "I love you" bit is way more difficult to say. They're loaded words.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it depends on who i'm talking to ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree...depends on who I am talking tosmile

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
I have absolutely no problem telling people I love them, but being so direct as to say "I wanna fuck you", seems like inviting anyone to give you a kick in the genitals or a punch up the bracket, so from a safety point of view, I'd say it was harder to say "I wanna fuck you".

My thoughts exactly ... but I can still think it smile