Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys - do you have any problem with her getting rough and physical with you - such as smacking your

last reply
115 replies
12.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys - do you have any problem with her getting rough and physical with you - such as smacking your ass, leaving scratch marks, squeezing hard on your testicles, tying you up, tape your mouth shut, pouring hot wax on you. I think it works both ways myself and more men should be submissive.
Lurker
0 likes
I have not tried all of the above but im always willing to try something new at least once smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I draw the line at letting her do to me what I am willing to do to her...

In general though I am not fond of visible bodily marks that might affect social life (namely work) outside the bedroom

p.s. squeezing a guys testicles hard is body numbing painful and something that in my opinion you should be extremely careful when doing...
The Linebacker
0 likes
She can smack my tushy but not any of those other things.

Surely you are not serious about squeezing hard on the testicles. That could do permanent damage.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Ramona_likes
Guys - do you have any problem with her getting rough and physical with you - such as smacking your ass, leaving scratch marks, squeezing hard on your testicles, tying you up, tape your mouth shut, pouring hot wax on you. I think it works both ways myself and more men should be submissive.

As this is a little more than the usual, perhaps its best posed in the BDSM area, some fellas are are a bit intimidated by this type of post in a general area, but there... Well. It could prove me very wrong .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

As this is a little more than the usual, perhaps its best posed in the BDSM area, some fellas are are a bit intimidated by this type of post in a general area, but here... Well. It could prove me very wrong .

Hey in for a penny in for a pound biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm. . .smacking my ass and leaving scratch marks; that's cool. I like a little pain mixed in with the pleasure, but everything else you listed I'ma have to pass on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope not at all
Clumeleon
0 likes
I don't appreciate having my testes squeezed hard, EVER. I'd very much like to have several children one day and feel this would be a step in the wrong direction.
Lurker
0 likes
The first 2 sure, has for the next 4 on your list, I would have to pass.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have more of a problem if she did not treat me rough - i adore it
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'm failing to see the sexiness in some of these stated objectives, but then again - aside from being a switch, I don't find dominatrix behavior desirable in the bedroom or in any aspect of my lifestyle.

Perhaps you need to groom or find a doormat who digs that groveling, humiliating and punishment shit.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
A little smack or something like that, but leave the balls alone....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be OK with all except the ball squeezing. Sounds a bit over the top, but you never know what might toot your horn.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would be afraid of getting my testicals squeezed, even the thought of it is too painful. The rest of it however, I would at least be willing to explore, but I consider myself to be naturally submissive anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds like a good start!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no issues with scratching, biting, even wax sounds ok, but you cannot mishandle the testicles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When a woman grabs and pulls my balls I'm in heaven!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ramona_likes

My wife likes to be rough with me in the sense that she loves to swear to me & be sworn at during a shag. She slaps my face & fingers me hard. We both reach new heights with this kind of abuse but after cumming she is totally submissive , very shy , and timid.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it all but only squeeze the balls alittle. Please do not get too rough with my balls, it gives me a sick feeling.
Lurker
0 likes
There are a few guys who actually dont have pain receptors in the groin area, resulting in kicks and punches to the groin results in a hard on, but it's rare. The rest of us flinches in pain just from the thought of having them squeezed.

As for spanking and scratch marks, go for it. I love nails. Tying up is good too.
'
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I'm down for that all except hard ball squeezing. Why would I want to cause him pain like that. It'll affect him wanting to like physically have sex with me anytime soon there after. The other stuff I'd so do.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dont mind having my ass slapped or scratches in my back
Lurker
0 likes
No, I'm the physical one... she surrenders control to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to be submissive if I could find someone to be dominant with me. I guess they usually assume because I am a man I should be the dominant one all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
no id like all of that it would really turn me on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No if anything i never find somone who will do that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smacking your ass - I can deal with this.
Leaving scratch marks - okay as long as it is not going to affect my work life lol
Squeezing hard on your testicles - hard sounds like a good way to get permanent damage so no.
Tying you up - no, I need freedom to be creative in my own ways; otherwise, it quickly gets boring for me.
Tape your mouth shut - would not be helpful if I was being active to any extent (whole breathing thing, and it cockblocks kissing and biting).
Pouring hot wax on you - this one just does not sound exciting at all, sorry.

As they say, do one to others that you want done to yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
smacking ass and stratching is sexy...but squeezing hard on testicles not good instead handle them as breasts grab them suck them..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont like getting tied up and taped..

but love a woman to take charge sometime.. :-) thats fun
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller