Do you enjoy being bitten?

last reply
456 replies
36.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the things Im always curious about is how people feel about this....so do you enjoy being bitten? If so, where exactly?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love being bitten.

Being bitten anywhere really is hot for me, but I love it on the thighs, and on my neck
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Yes I like being bitten especially my neck or butt.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yup! neck, ears, nipples .... a lot of places really
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love to be bitten and nibbled on my earlobes, neck, nipples, clit, and toes. I'm getting shivers just thinking about it!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes, to some extent...
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Alys
I just love to be bitten and nibbled on my earlobes, neck, nipples, clit, and toes. I'm getting shivers just thinking about it!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Biting yes!!!! Gnawing, no.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by brigit
Biting yes!!!! Gnawing, no.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Love bites can be pretty hot in the throes of passion. They begin as nibbles and then increase in intensity as the loving gets hotter. There are several prime spots such as my lips, my neck and shoulders and the other places are on a need to know basis.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not sure if enjoy is the right word for it. But a hard bite turns me on.
There is something about the pain from a good bite, the harder the better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be bitten on the neck a huge turn on for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only a little on my Breasts. heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love those little nibbles and love bits!!! :-P
Lurker
0 likes
I love it! My favorite place to get bittin is on my inner thigh right near my petals!! Love love love it!! Light bites usaully everywhere else...only if done rightsmile
Lurker
0 likes
As long as teeth marks arent left i love it! Haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOVE it. Thighs, breasts and neck plzzz!
Dont hate me coz im beautiful ,hate me coz your partner thinks i am!
Lurker
0 likes
yes I do, and wherever he decides to put his lips
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No Marks but yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If done right biting my neck really gets me going
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is one of those questions best answered by showing, not telling.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Whoa! Jst bite ma neck n i wil cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely especially when its unexpected that sensation just sends me into a shiver. Where breast, on the back on neck, in between neck and along shoulder, hip top of mound are above arse cheeks ok confirmed nearly blimin everywhere. smile
CurlyFries
0 likes
Yes, please. Tendon of inner thigh is my fave. Teeth marks and a little bruising are welcome. I'm good with all other places as well: shoulders, nipples, neck, etc.

You don't need to go all vampire and draw blood, though.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Oh yes! Neck, bottom, maybe thigh too, but not hard enough to hurt!! Lol

Bite my neck (hell, even just kiss it) growl in my ear and we are fucking... That simple...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Oh yes! Neck, bottom, maybe thigh too, but not hard enough to hurt!! Lol

Bite my neck (hell, even just kiss it) growl in my ear and we are fucking... That simple...

Sounds simple enough to me ... like an "oralgasm" a-l-l over her delectable body!! Gotta remember that!

Rick
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes... fave spots are neck, nipples, inner thighs, ass, ears... I love it. A bit of bruising is okay but I don't want to have non-stop neck hickeys and major bite marks or anything - they're annoying to hide. Once in a while is fine though, especially when things get rough and heated.

Drawing blood is not okay. That rule will never change.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes... fave spots are neck, nipples, inner thighs, ass, ears... I love it. A bit of bruising is okay but I don't want to have non-stop neck hickeys and major bite marks or anything - they're annoying to hide. Once in a while is fine though, especially when things get rough and heated.

So you wouldn't want me to write BUZ on your belly in hickies? How about your heinie?

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I used to enjoy the company of a biter. 1st few times she climaxed - she'd act as if she was a vampire.

I asked her nicely to cool that shit - and she did.

She and I were an item for almost 5 years.

She never scratched the surface again - physically.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.