1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you remember such incidence?
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm pissed at him it's unlikely I'll want to have sex with him right after he pisses me off I would say..
Lurker
0 likes
Hey MAD SEX is good!
Lurker
0 likes
Sex while you're pissed off can be really rough and really fun! It's the best way to get out all your anger, then you forget why you were pissed off in the first place.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Trinket
If I'm pissed at him it's unlikely I'll want to have sex with him right after he pisses me off I would say..

I agree!!

And for the OP, why would sex before I was pissed off at him be any different than normal sex? Or am I not understanding the question?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I agree!!

And for the OP, why would sex before I was pissed off at him be any different than normal sex? Or am I not understanding the question?

"I'm about to exhibit blinding rage toward you. But first, let's have intercourse."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

"I'm about to exhibit blinding rage toward you. But first, let's have intercourse."

I guess its the opposite of make-up sex. Pre-Fight Sex!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had angry sex before and although it can start out kinda awkward, it usually ends up being fucking HOT! Usually we'll end up forgetting what we were fighting about, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Judy and I were at a party and she had this most adorable little friend Sandy. Judy and I had just started being intimate. I do not know if Sandy knew that, but apparently Sandy thought that being direct might be a good way to get my attention and was being very touchy feeley that night whether Judy was at my side or not. I did not discourage Sandy's groping either which only caused Judy further agitation. The only thing I did right was not return said groping, so when Judy and I got to the car I received the most aggressive fuck from a woman I have ever received to this very day. Thank you Sandy, but especially thank you Judy. Thank goodness Judy does not know I was fantasizing about fucking Sandy that night in the car. Emotions channeled are intense and very pleasurable. So fuck mad, fuck happy, and fuck often. IMHO
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by babysub2012
Hey MAD SEX is good!
yes it is hehehe
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nekolover90
Sex while you're pissed off can be really rough and really fun! It's the best way to get out all your anger, then you forget why you were pissed off in the first place.

------------->
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I've had angry sex before and although it can start out kinda awkward, it usually ends up being fucking HOT! Usually we'll end up forgetting what we were fighting about, lol.

one of the hottest feel yo baby yo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by symes4u
Judy and I were at a party and she had this most adorable little friend Sandy. Judy and I had just started being intimate. I do not know if Sandy knew that, but apparently Sandy thought that being direct might be a good way to get my attention and was being very touchy feeley that night whether Judy was at my side or not. I did not discourage Sandy's groping either which only caused Judy further agitation. The only thing I did right was not return said groping, so when Judy and I got to the car I received the most aggressive fuck from a woman I have ever received to this very day. Thank you Sandy, but especially thank you Judy. Thank goodness Judy does not know I was fantasizing about fucking Sandy that night in the car. Emotions channeled are intense and very pleasurable. So fuck mad, fuck happy, and fuck often. IMHO

That was wonderful
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

Lurker
0 likes
I'm mean when it comes to make-up sex, if I'm pist at my partner is for a reason just because he can fuck me rough does not mean he's forgiven. I wait till we both are done and calm then I kick him out to sleep in the couch or down on the floor. He's lucky he gets laid some days I won't talk ,cook, or clean for him. That's what he gets for getting me pist
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol funny question, if I'm pissed then allowing him to beg and work for it can be fun. I wasnt that pissed I guess
Though she be but little, she is fierce.