Strap On Sex

last reply
78 replies
17.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No, but have used toys. Want to try it though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, with women. But never did a guy if that is what you mean.
Lurker
0 likes
Anal play is a part of our anatomy and for many men and women, it feels good when they are stimulated in their ass, whether with our fingers, tongues or toys it can be exhilerating. The thought that its forbidden and crosses over into the domination and submission role is exciting in itself. Personally its my deepest desire, my wicked fantasy. As exciting as it would be to share this with another woman, my deep desire is to take another man. Knowing the pleasure your giving your partner, the prostate stimulation, being in control, I can only imagine the mind blowing experience shared by both partners. And I do imagine!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No,but I would love for a girl to use a 10 inch one on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't but then again, I don't have much experience with ass-play. The strap on seems pretty advanced.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
My last girlfriend and i did reverse roles. At first i didnt like cause it was totally different. Before her and i broke up, i really enjoyed it. Im hoping to find a girl who is open minded enough that will enjoy doing that to me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi,ive very much enjoyed a lady useing a strapon in me in bodage&apart from the first time,i,now find,getting my male clit poked is amazing&&giving feeling to a lady&it gives a guy an explosive cum&more than usual.i,think i prefer a double ended dong im me as the lady can fuck herself@the same time.also found how turned on it makes a lady!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have and I loved it.
cdyk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes! It's a staple in my playing
0 likes
never tried it but it looks pretty hot....the right place , right time, and the right sexy woman well ya never know , i always like to try things at least once
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a friend use it on me once....we both had fun and I came in gallons!! She had fun as well. Found out I'm a screamer...lol
Lurker
0 likes
I have used one on my husband and on a couple of women. I love having one used on me too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not been lucky enough to try it but I would love to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a threesome and one of the girls wore one and we both fucked the other girl. Never had anything happen to me with one though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sure have
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I haven't, no. I'm very much interested in using a strap on with a man though. It sounds like a hell of a good time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not yet but love to some day
Lurker
0 likes
This is one of my fantasies. I love my anal vibe, I can only imagine hot it would make me to watch my kinky lover take me. Truthfully though, I think the main infatuation is in watching my lover get lost in lustfull vigor and let every inhibition fly out the window... after all, isn't that what we all really desire?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have a strappie, but haven't used it since my girlfriend and I broke up a year and a half ago. I've only used it on other girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife uses it on me and I love the feeling. Not as great as the real thing but still very good when needed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to try it but my wife is too vanilla to even bring it up to her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times but lately we have graduated to the Feeldoe style.
Once you have mastered it its the only way to go - no straps or other bits to worry about.
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet, I think it's the next step after I graduate from spankings...

Quantum Tease
0 likes
But.... where would it all end?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I have tried it and liked it very much
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I haven't, no. I'm very much interested in using a strap on with a man though. It sounds like a hell of a good time.

i'll volunteer to be your first .....

and yes it can be very enjoyable for both
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife does it to me regularly. I've grown to love it. It doesn't always make me hard, but it feels really good.