Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many ladies prefer anal sex over regular intercourse?

last reply
16 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As much as I love a bit of ass play, nothing replaces good old-fashioned cock-in-pussy for me
Lurker
0 likes
With me, the size of penis determines the location. I prefer anal sex with smaller men, and larger men in my vagina. I'd say the medium sized man is most lucky, as he gets to enjoy both!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Don't prefer it, but either way is good by me!
Lurker
0 likes
i dont much care for anal sex but when i get really horny i love to have my ass licked and fingered
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a fan of anal. I can't imagine anything being hotter than vaginal intercourse between the two.
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Lurker
0 likes
i like licked, nibbles, fingered and some time spanks more...
Lurker
0 likes
no anal is kinda gross.. so no booty fo ya
Lurker
0 likes
I dont mind abit of anal, but nothing is hotter than vaginal intercourse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Overall I prefer regular but there are times that I rather do anal. Sometimes I am just in a really "dirty" mood!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love anal as long as he is not to big. But still prefare regular sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No preference. When my partner turns me on that much I'll beg him to fill me up and I don't mind where he uses it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal is carnal, non-mainstream and somehow fulfils a desire for filth, lust and wanting. Vaginal sex is far more 'gentle' on the mind and somehow softer and therefore maybe more 'loving.'

I like a good mix of both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Must I choose? I love them both and I am a spoiler Brat and do not plan to give either of these sources of joy up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not me. I have to really be in the mood for anal.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The key to getting in my back door is to spank my bottom and call me names. Then it's yours. I also want to be pinned down and have at least 1 other girl use a strap on anywhere she wants.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife and I did it only when we were really drunk and felt like the other sex needed a higher level, which is rare.