Undies?

last reply
14 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What type of panties do you wear. Why do you like wearing them?
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I love thong panties and wear them everyday.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I find both thongs and a full brief very comfortable to wear
Lurker
0 likes
brief everyday with jeans and such, thong with skirts or dresses or anything that would create panty lines. I also bought a C-String but dont find that super comfortable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are a lot of threads on this already. Do a search and you will get all the info you want.

For me, Thongs and G-Strings are my favorite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Undies .... Usually. Boy shorts, thongs or nothing
0 likes
Undies- usually boy shorts, hipsters, or briefs
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Cotton thong. I wear the cotton because of how they breathe, and the thong because it makes me feel so sexy & are just so comfortable without the annoying panty lines.

The only time I don't wear my thongs is when that bitch "Aunt Flo" is in town. Then I wear hipsters.
Lurker
0 likes
my favourite pairs are boyshorts but i do wear thongs and G-strings quite a bit to avoid VPL
Lurker
0 likes
I've always thought that anything other than some comfy briefs was worn more for the pleasure of the person looking than the person wearing them. Personally I hate wearing any underwear but obviously this isn't always comfortable or convenient.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i wear skants of a thin fabrick,when im not wearing fems ones!
Lurker
0 likes
Another panties thread! Who'd of thunk.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I do wear them, giggles, I wear thongs but occasionally I wear boy shorts for my jeans
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
That's a very intense and thought provoking question. One that many girls will find hard to give a definitive answer to because there are so many factors to take into consideration:

Who am I wearing them for?
For what activity?
With matching bra?
To wear with what?
What colour?
What style?
Or is it a not seeing anyone or going out anywhere special day today so I couldn't give a shit and it's lucky dip time!
Or is it when only bigger comfy ones will suffice?

It can be a complex decision making process and I might add not one to be taken lightly.