Petition for Mazza & Curlygirly to record Curlygirly and Mazza's Big Sandwich

last reply
28 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
As the title says, I think their story would be dead cool(er) with both their voices to it, who agrees?

Also, sorry CG and Mazza for puttin' y'all on the spot and such, it's just... the story is cool and y'all'd be great at lending yer voices and such.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Sounds like a winner that should sound real good, so to speak.

Now let me at that petition.

The Right Rev Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll sign it.
Come on girls give us the voices to go with the great words.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
Completely on board! A great addition to a great story. Let's hear it ladies!!
Lurker
0 likes
um sure.... im in... does the story have a lesbian scene? (God I hope so!)
Mazztastic
0 likes
Oh god! I am laughing so hard right now!!! Can you imagine us doing this??? REALLY???

I doubt that we'd be able to speak for giggling (mind you, that might add to the story...)

Well, we will look into it and see if it's possible - does anyone have any ideas of how we could actually manage this, given that we're on different continents?

What do you reckon, CG? You up for it?
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Oh god! I am laughing so hard right now!!! Can you imagine us doing this??? REALLY???

I doubt that we'd be able to speak for giggling (mind you, that might add to the story...)

Well, we will look into it and see if it's possible - does anyone have any ideas of how we could actually manage this, given that we're on different continents?

'Can you imagine us doing this?'

No not really. Will have to witness it myself.
That is it, record it with an audience!
I'll help with the ticket sales.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
If it were possible for you to do, it would be the funniest audio I've ever heard I'm sure of it..

Can I join? LOL this could be the start of something big...
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Completely laughing at the thought. Awesome! I can't even imagine how many takes it would be before we got through it from laughing so hard.

I'm totally game for sexing Mazz up on audio! I think it would be awesome! However, I have no idea how we would do it? Anyone have a clue?
Lurker
0 likes
definitely all wrong! Bugger the audio.... I want to see the video .. I'll direct if you like

PS: I'm sure there's someone here on Lush that could mix two audio files using both your recordings. Our first Lush radio play!
The program "Audacity" can have background noise added eg. a running shower.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

There's always Skype, or if you're not keen on that, you could agree which paragraphs to record and then stitch them together with audacity. I'd be willing to have a try at that, seeing as it was my wicked (semi-drunken) idea. This is what happens when people drink and Lush! (I still remember your advice, Mazz, not to drink and lush, but fat chance of that! lol)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This could be the best idea since the invention of the wheel. GEt on it Maz and CG. And when you cum in the audio version, you REALLY need to sell it. I need to hear the sloshing of your pussies as you both frig away feverishly. Shit!!! Just typing that made me cum in my pants again. What a mess!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
oh no people, we can't have that. if cg and maz recorded it and included the sloshing pussies and all, it would blow my mind and most of you know there isn't much there to blow. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perhaps whoever is "in charge" of the audio recordings for LUSH could be of some assistance. I, too, thought of as a way to have the two together at one time and place, but I'm so tech. disadvantaged beyond that I have no further suggestions. IF it could be arranged easily...just think of the possibilities in the future for your self and other brave Lushies!!

Oh, before I forget it, you need to get "speaker insurance" to cover the replacement of "sexually damaged speakers."

Rick...who can hardly wait!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this idea...wow..wow....PLEASE!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Glad to know I am not he ONLY one that would love to hear it! I dont feel such the perv.....hehehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG!! That would be amazing. But Id be happy just to hear Maz say "Thongs, thongs, thongs...............I hate fucking thongs. Hey CG? Don't you have any proper knickers? I can only find bloody thongs in here" HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
OMG!! That would be amazing. But Id be happy just to hear Maz say "Thongs, thongs, thongs...............I hate fucking thongs. Hey CG? Don't you have any proper knickers? I can only find bloody thongs in here" HAHA

I keep telling CG to wash her damn thongs occassionally. No one wants to play in her bloody thongs. Hurry up menopause, CG needs you.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I keep telling CG to wash her damn thongs occassionally. No one wants to play in her bloody thongs. Hurry up menopause, CG needs you.

Hahahaha! I think you are so wrong about that LM. I bet there is a kinky market for that as well. Mazz and I looked into that when we were trying to get investors for our used panty vending machines.

Can't stop laughing reading these posts.
Lurker
0 likes
Love the idea and can't wait. You could always use Acid or Cool edit to cut and paste the audio files togeather. So easy you could do it one handed.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Oh shit! I can just hear it now, listen to the two accents below.......quite the combination!

I've had several people guess my Chicago accent when I'm out of town, which is crazy, because I don't have an accent. Maybe I just say "da bears" too much??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Hahahaha! I think you are so wrong about that LM. I bet there is a kinky market for that as well. Mazz and I looked into that when we were trying to get investors for our used panty vending machines.

Can't stop laughing reading these posts.

hey cg, it could work, heehee. same as cg panties loaned to maz, right?

Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes please, can't wait.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so ladies are we in for a treat. will we hear this story read by you both?
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Noraj69
so ladies are we in for a treat. will we hear this story read by you both?

It is in the works. Not naming names *cough* Mazz *cough* is having a bit of technical difficulty sort of. Hopefully, the audio will be up in the next few days.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

It is in the works. Not naming names *cough* Mazz *cough* is having a bit of technical difficulty sort of. Hopefully, the audio will be up in the next few days.

You mean because of my cold, right? Right???
I have actually recorded my "bits" and now I need to figure out how to get them to the delightful Gurlyboy, who has been an absolute doll and offered to fit CG and I together, so to speak ;)