Ever had an orgasm by thought alone?

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ever had an orgasm by thought alone? No touching... just lying there and using your imagination only, or have someone whisper in your ear, but not touch?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm...I have been known to have orgasms where I'm being stimulated by having my feet massaged or having my hair vigorously washed at the salon. I never touch myself but use the sensations and my imagination to have some of the best, and sometimes 'secret' orgasms - very different than penetration but equally as amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Hmm...I have been known to have orgasms where I'm being stimulated by having my feet massaged or having my hair vigorously washed at the salon. I never touch myself but use the sensations and my imagination to have some of the best, and sometimes 'secret' orgasms - very different than penetration but equally as amazing

Thats very interesting. I have gotten very aroused to the point that I was very close to cumming while getting my hair washed at the salon. Especially when one specific girl washes my hair. If I would allowed myself I may have had an orgasm. I have never had an orgasm just from thinking of something but I have been pretty close. But would always touch myself to bring it over the top.
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely, not often but it has happened on occasion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have gotten off to just imagination a couple of times. When I was a teenager.

In a not-so-relevant note: At that time I didn't know much about sex, and believed that I was the most perverted sicko in the world and that my fantasies were the weirdest things anyone could ever think of ... . They mostly involved stuff like 69, threesomes, BDSM, swinging, etc. What a fucking stupid kid I was.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
atcually, i have made other people orgasm just by thinking about it. it's one of my special powers!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I've thought about it but its never happened
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sprite is correct. She has done it to me several times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omg no..but if y'all know how teach me!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can get off, and get all hot and horny just by thought yes, But never brought my self to orgasm just by thought alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
atcually, i have made other people orgasm just by thinking about it. it's one of my special powers!

Thats why I always get wet when Im at work!!! Thanks for clearing that up, thought I was just perpetually horny!!