Pussy Piercings!!

last reply
39 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
OK Gals , I've seen this post in ask the guys if they like pussy piercings and its about 50 50 but my question is why do you get it done ? Does it help out in any way with pleasure ? I've heard people say that a woman will instantly cum when the piercing is done . . . is that really true ? My wife has had her belly button pierced and I would love it if she'd have her nipples or pussy done but only her pussy if it will give her even more satisfaction .
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, I haven't had any pussy or nipple piercings, but you heard that a woman will instantly cum when the piercing is done, and you believe it might be true?

I could be wrong.. but I'd take bets that if you had your foreskin or the head of your cock pierced, you wouldn't cum instantly when they pierced it. I'd love to hear what happened if you ever get it done though..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got mine to enhance pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by domiKNITrix
I got mine to enhance pleasure.

Hows that working out for you?
Lurker
0 likes
Wouldn't go there... EVER.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had two done, one in each lip, and I didn't cum. I have cum during needle play though. But that is best left for the BDSM lifestyle section
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry no pussy piercings on this girl! I'm not into tattoo's, piercings or any other way to deface your body. What you get is the real me. I'm into sexual pleasure though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unfortunately I'm yet another Lushie that can't say she's had her pussy pierced although I am intrigued by it for some reason.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
unfortunately neva been with a lady with 1 but wud luv 2 try it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NOT ME I,M ALL PUSSY AND NO PAIN
Lurker
0 likes
I have my clit pierced. i used to cum a little when i would orgasm but now i squirt all over. i'm glad i got mine pierced. it has intensified my orgasms so much!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have my hood pierced, love it, brings a much more intense orgasm especially during oral
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JennieB
I had two done, one in each lip, and I didn't cum. I have cum during needle play though. But that is best left for the BDSM lifestyle section

Maybe this is another thread.... What is needle play?
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
thank you ladies glad to know some have experienced more pleasure . . . I was just told that an orgasm might happen when the clit is pierced , I was only asking if it could be true and no I have no plans on piercing my cock anytime soon . . lol . . . and if I ever would , I'll post something about it . . . I must agree , the needle play has me wondering . . .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My GF has her clit hood done. I personally love it, very erotic. than again I love piercings. especially Tongue and nipple.
Lurker
0 likes
Never would I have my pussy pierced.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im intrigued by the idea, but have not been into investigate further, perhaps I should
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even if it increased pleasure and gave more intense orgasms, I don't think I would ever get my pussy pierced.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would like to get my hood pierced and Dark agrees but I like piercings and tats...thats just me. If it feels better during sex then that is just a bonus smile
my newest :)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That idea came across my mind few times but i don't think i'll ever do it.I have my belly button pierced and also my tongue(removed tongue one) and my girl friend says it's the same as belly button but easier than the tongue.She did it and says it's great.But somehow,i don't like the idea of someone waiving with some needles around my clitoris.Kinda scary...
Lurker
0 likes
I've had nipples and clit pierced. Great on nipples. Didn't add or take away pleasure from clit.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I will NEVER get my clit pierced, I have no desires..

I use to have my nipples pierced, but when I had surgery I had to take them out. I just never put them back in. Now they're closed up. I wouldn't mind getting them re-done but it's been 9 years. I'll just stick to my tongue ring. xP
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
No thanks, it's not for me. I like me just the way I am. And my orgasms are usually pretty good anyway.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't had it done but like some others ...the idea intrigues me....
Lurker
0 likes
No desire at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks to the rattling of pussy piercings. imagine walking across the dinning room floor knickerless and the thrill seekers (you can spot them} spot the puffed up pussy with something heavy swinging. Look at that anchor pulling her down they would shout..! knowing well its you they are eyeing up...mmm sorry pussy for pleasure only
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To much of a pussy to have it done!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ouchsmile

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had both nipples done as a HS graduation gift to myself (BF paid some),
Eventually removed them.

Jury is out for me thru my clitoris...
If I did it would only be the hood for fear of losing pleasure by pinching off a nerve (a tale I have heard).
THat is just me.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not had my nipples done, but I did have my clitoris pierced a few years ago. I could not tell the difference before or after. However it was a nice conversation piece.

I have removed it and I am sure the holes are closed up by now.