last reply
2.0k replies
150k views
3 watchers
18 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
EXCERPTS FROM A DOG'S DAILY DIARY:
8:00 a.m. Oh, boy! Dog food! My favorite!
9:30 a.m. Wow! A car ride! This is a blast!
9:40 a.m. Got to go to the park! Rolled in some really nasty stuff, was so proud of myself. Humans were less than impressed.
10:30 a.m. Got my tummy rubbed and petted -- I'm in love!
12:00 p.m. Lunch: yummy!
1:00 p.m. Played in the yard: I loved it!
3:00 p.m. Stared adoringly at my masters ... they're the best!
4:00 p.m. Hooray! The kids got home! I was so happy I was bouncing off the walls!
5:00 p.m. Milkbones -- awesome!
7:00 p.m. Got to play ball! What a day, this was too good to be true!
8:00 p.m. Wow: watching TV with my master! Heavenly!
EXCERPTS FROM A CAT'S DAILY DIARY:
Day 683 of My Captivity:
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomited on the floor.
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a ''good little hunter'' I am. The audacity!!
There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to my power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow-- but at the top of the stairs.
I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released--and he seems more than willing to return! He is obviously retarded. The bird has got to be an informant-- I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. The captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe-- for now. But I can wait.
It is only a matter of time...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, how true it is.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
This guy gets spoiled rotten
Seeker
0 likes
That's funny Susan! I always wonder what my cat is thinking when he stares at me the way he does sometimes...Like he is trying to send me some telepathic message or something...This explains it all. LOL
Lush Legend
0 likes
LOL@Susan.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Matriarch
0 likes
I love chocky labs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Birdie
That's funny Susan! I always wonder what my cat is thinking when he stares at me the way he does sometimes...Like he is trying to send me some telepathic message or something...This explains it all. LOL

if he ever looks at you like this what ever you do dont turn you back on him. LOL

Seeker
0 likes
Funny...it is really similar to that....
Lurker
0 likes
So true and so funny.
Lush Legend
0 likes
That is why I don't like cats.......
Lurker
0 likes
Who's SUVs in the dog pic? and what's the doggie's name?
Lurker
0 likes
The suv is mine a 2002 Subaru Forester seats 5 people and that means cramped 3 adults in the back. It is a 5 speed standard gets 26-28 mpgs around town up to 32 hwy.

We bought used a few years back. Jake drives a 2004 Chevy Colorado pick up truck. We do have a 1956 Classic T bird in the garage.

I posted the wrong picture of the dog. That dog belongs to my niece. His name is Woody and I own his father called CoCo. Since I'm the closest living relative to my niece, she is over the house quite often and with her new baby, she drops Woody off from time to time. to the free up her time. I also get to babysit her baby son a couple late afternoons into night a week, as she resumed working
Lurker
0 likes
I was going to try to find that joke somewhere, Susan, so I'm glad you did. I love it.

Pam, those babies could ride that dog like a horse, it's so big.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm surprised you don't have Hybrids. Cars not dogs.
Lurker
0 likes
We thought about the hybrids. but with snow 4 wheel drive has a useful purpose. I have not seen a hybrid with it

Chef I'm going to pm you something personal and not for forum viweing
Lush Legend
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lush Legend
0 likes
LMAO!!!! good one Tech......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMAO ladies those are funny
Lurker
0 likes
We thought about the hybrids. but with snow 4 wheel drive has a useful purpose. I have not seen a hybrid with it

I thought I saw that they had a 4wd pick up. I must have been mistaken. I just thought with how "green" your life is you would have gone all the way. You must go off road a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
I love all these pics.