For the bi and lesbian woman

last reply
33 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So what is it exactly that turns you on about licking another females vagina?Granted from a straight guys perspective it's pretty hot but, when i think of two guys engaging in any type of sex, just seems so unnatural to me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
So what is it exactly that turns you on about licking another females vagina?Granted from a straight guys perspective it's pretty hot but, when i think of two guys engaging in any type of sex, just seems so unnatural to me.

why would either seem unnatural? sex, by it's very nature is natural. love is natural. yes, perhaps gays and lesbians are in the minority, but that doesn't make them unnatural - red heads are a rare breed too, but i certainly wouldn't look at two red heads making love and think it's unnatural. that kind of thinking leads to bigotry and homophobia, LWS. it leads. don't perpetuate it. embrace it. love is beautiful. what turns me on about licking another girl's vagina is the same thing that turns me on about sucking a guy's cock. it's fun, it makes them feel good, it's sexy, it gives pleasure, and in the case of my same sex partner, it's an expression of love.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make it unnatural. I don't understand why my nose decides to itch the precise moment I realize I can't scratch it. It doesn't make it unnatural. As sprite said, sex is a very natural thing, and it's different for everyone. Having sex with another man is your cup of tea, fair enough. But for gay men, it's perfectly natural. As with bisexual or lesbian women, going down on another woman is perfectly. It comes as naturally to us as it comes to you. We enjoy it for the same reasons anyone else would.

And in the future, choose your words a bit more wisely.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Pretty sure i said that it seemed unnatural to me. Or, unnatural for me? That might explain why i'm neither gay nor bisexual. Anal sex in general also seems unnatural to me. So do colonoscopies lol, i used to see anal as a turn on but when you come to realize that there's an anus ,rectum, sigmoid colon, very delicate nerves and tissue in there not to mention nasty bacteria, may be not such a good idea. Just because you may experience pleasurable sensations in that region doesn't mean it should be used as a focal point for sexual activety. The primary purpose of the asshole is to evacuate bodily waste. In design i don't think it's nearly as durable as a vagina, because the vagina is designed for sexual activety as well as child birth, more suited for wear and tear. Yea, yea i know use lots of lube and everythings ok. That's not always the case though.

I never said that being gay or bi was unnatural due to abnormal chemical imbalances in the brain as the experts back in the 80's said.
Lurker
0 likes
To be fair to all... it can be viewed as somewhat unnatural in the sense of it not being an act of producing offspring...which is what nature 'intended' sex to be. But, with that said, I have yet to have sex where I have intended to produce a sprog.

So, I conclude, that gay/lesbian sex is no more 'unnatural' than using a condom. Or whatever.

It seems to me that the answer to this is quite straight forwards.... if you're with someone you're attracted to (whatever your, or their, gender is) then the act of sex is going to be fuckin' hot. For the reasons sprite mentioned above.

Attraction is what attraction is. Sex leads on from that as per... it's all regardless of what everyone's genders are. No?

From your post it seems more as if you just don't understand how someone could want to have sex with someone of the same gender - because you don't want to fuck guys. How can anyone possibly answer that kind of question ('why are you attracted to the gender you're attracted to)? Why do you want to fuck women? Well, because you do. Attraction is not a choice, as far as I'm aware.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sexual love has no unaturalness to it

both the pussy and the penis are wonderful

i say lick away my lushy friends
Lurker
0 likes

So are you saying it's perfectly natural for a guy to want to watch two girls getting it on together but it's not natural for them to enjoy doing it!

I thought being bi-sexual at times can be difficult to come to terms with but now I'm told I'm an Unnatural...

The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The Heart-ache, and the thousand Unnatural shocks
That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sorry, did I kill the thread, I was waiting for lovewhenuswallow's response to...

"So are you saying it's perfectly natural for a guy to want to watch two girls getting it on together but it's not natural for them to enjoy doing it?"

But alas there wasn't one.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually I thought lovewhenuswallow's question was a valid one. He said it 'seemed' unnatural to HIM, not to everyone, and asked what it was about licking another female's vagina that turned you on. It seems to me he is trying to see other people's points of view on the subject....

Sometimes the reason we form certain opinions is because they were foisted upon us by our parents and/or religion. I was raised as a catholic and as an adult, it was very difficult to accept these relationships were not 'wrong'. I think some of you are being a little harsh....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Willow
Actually I thought lovewhenuswallow's question was a valid one. He said it 'seemed' unnatural to HIM, not to everyone, and asked what it was about licking another female's vagina that turned you on. It seems to me he is trying to see other people's points of view on the subject....

Sometimes the reason we form certain opinions is because they were foisted upon us by our parents and/or religion. I was raised as a catholic and as an adult, it was very difficult to accept these relationships were not 'wrong'. I think some of you are being a little harsh....

this is why he got the fairly nice replies instead of being smacked around - you have to understand that many of us who identify as bi or lesbian or gay have withstood much worse then being called unnatural. we've been victims of bigotry, hate crimes, unequal treatment by our own government, bullied, etc.

yes, i do understand how someone's background colors you to having trouble accepting our relationships, but that is your issue. let's put it this way. exchange gay/lesbian/bi for ANY other minority, and how would it sound? A black man having sex with an Asian girl, why, that seems unnatural to me. Would that be acceptable?

While the replies might seem somewhat harsh to you, i can assure you that i and my same sex partner have been subjected to much worse simply for daring to show normal signs of affection - i'm talking fairly innocent kisses and holding hands here, not going down on each other - in public in less metropolitan areas. i have good friends in the gay community who have gotten much worse treatment.

sorry, yes, at times i feel the need to get up here on my soap box, but sometimes you have to growl a little louder to be heard - i don't like having to do it, but i feel that it's important to make people understand that we, as homosexuals, should be treated with as much respect, no more, no less, than any other human being. most of you are lucky, you will never know what it feels like to be afraid simply because of your sexual preference, something that IS written into your dna, btw. it's not a choice. i'm not sure anyone would CHOOSE to make their life as difficult as it sometimes is.

i'll end this with a name, something i often do, so that i can remember, so that he is never forgotten, so that others really start to understand what being gay can be like still.

Matthew Wayne Shepard.

I suggest you look it up.

ok sorry to get so serious, but it's a serious topic for a lot of people, and a lot of them are here on Lush.

smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes

But you THOUGHT about it, didn't you, otherwise why the post?

HEY, I'm not saying it's for you, probably not, but you THOUGHT about it...

And why is the idea of two girls getting it on appealing to you, since OBVIOUSLY they have no interest in your input in their intimacy?

And if two girls isn't appalling, why is two guys?

Your OWN girl sucks your dick... Is SHE unnatural?

Have you EVER licked a girl? Why do YOU do it? Might it be because they taste like treasure and they wiggle like fucking wantons as you pleasure them? (I'm GUESSING that might be why Girls do the same...)

Finally, FROM A STRAIGHT GUY'S PERSPECTIVE... Let me let you in on a little secret... Girls who lick pussy generally don't give a shit about a straight guys perspective...

I'm GUESSING you didn't ask the guys "What Is It Exactly That Turns You On About Sucking Cock..."

Just for balance?

Just a thought...

xx Steph.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

But you THOUGHT about it, didn't you, otherwise why the post?

HEY, I'm not saying it's for you, probably not, but you THOUGHT about it...

And why is the idea of two girls getting it on appealing to you, since OBVIOUSLY they have no interest in your input in their intimacy?

And if two girls isn't appalling, why is two guys?

Your OWN girl sucks your dick... Is SHE unnatural?

Have you EVER licked a girl? Why do YOU do it? Might it be because they taste like treasure and they wiggle like fucking wantons as you pleasure them? (I'm GUESSING that might be why Girls do the same...)

Finally, FROM A STRAIGHT GUY'S PERSPECTIVE... Let me let you in on a little secret... Girls who lick pussy generally don't give a shit about a straight guys perspective...

I'm GUESSING you didn't ask the guys "What Is It Exactly That Turns You On About Sucking Cock..."

Just for balance?

Just a thought...

xx Steph.

<cheers> Exactly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We are naturally sexual beings...how one expresses it is a matter of individuality...there is nothing natural about cultural norms forced on individuals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

lovewhenuswallow

If you think Lesbian Sex is unnatural, no one will ever be able to explain it to your satisfaction. Either you can accept the sexual desire of two woman or you can not. If two woman together is unnatural the only thing that would be natural is vaginal sex and only for procreation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When I look at a beautiful woman's body, her soft lips, the silkiness of her skin, the way she smells, the way she moves, it just seems very un-natural to not want to hug, kiss and lick her.

And what is natural? Is a woman sucking a guy's cock natural? Is anal sex, whether between man and woman or 2 men natural? Is sex between 3 or more people natural?

Many people will say that women with women or men with men goes against God's plan, goes against nature. But if you believe we are all God's children, then isn' everything that happens part of his plan. And therefore NATURAL.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

When I look at a beautiful woman's body, her soft lips, the silkiness of her skin, the way she smells, the way she moves, it just seems very un-natural to not want to hug, kiss and lick her.
That's pretty much the sort of respone i was looking for thank you. As for the rest of your response, i just scrapped that for lack of relevance.

I never called or said anyone here was unnatural for the way they live thier lives. Perhaps do a self check on your reading comprehension instead of trying to to something that isn't there.If you don't care for the way something is worded then just stay out of it and don't post anything if it upsets you. FYI people are gonna say a lot of things that you don't like or want to hear, oh well that's life.If something said upsets you maybe ask for clarification instead of jumping the gun and getting irked over nothing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Matthew Wayne Shepard.

I suggest you look it up.
I read the article on him sprite. It was also said that those 2 went and got into a confrontation with 2 hispanic men after doing what they did. What might have happened had there only been 1 hispanic man?. Ever cross your mind that if they didn't murder him for being gay that they might have murdered him for another or any old reason that they could justify in thier minds for doing so.

How do you feel about gay people that flaunt thier gayness in an attempt to get a rise out of people that are not gay? that happens.I've been hit on by gay men and i've made it verbaly clear that i'm not interested in men. Yet they are gonna sit there and tell me that i don't know what i'm missing and how they can make me forget about women all together. Then i have to get up and leave. WTF is that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's pretty much the sort of respone i was looking for thank you. As for the rest of your response, i just scrapped that for lack of relevance.

I never called or said anyone here was unnatural for the way they live thier lives. Perhaps do a self check on your reading comprehension instead of trying to to something that isn't there.If you don't care for the way something is worded then just stay out of it and don't post anything if it upsets you. FYI people are gonna say a lot of things that you don't like or want to hear, oh well that's life.If something said upsets you maybe ask for clarification instead of jumping the gun and getting irked over nothing.

When you say something someone does seems unnatural to you, isnt that saying you find the way they live their lives unnatural? Or maybe you think there arent any gay/bi men on Lush

And as far as getting upset when someone says something I dont want to hear, you couldnt be more wrong!! Everyone has the right to state their opinion. Whether I agree with it or not is totally irrelevant. You post a question and when you dont like the responses, it is you who gets defensive. You seem to be the one who is irked, not me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
u know what i am reading over your responses...mr originator of this post

i think you wanted the women to describe THEIR experiences to YOU..so you could have a good wank

it turns you on..and when we got upset you got defensive for this soooo didnt go the way you wanted it to

because..u called it UNNATURAL....which you possibly meant two men..not the two women that turn you on...

so here it is..u wanted to get off on other ladies experiences

hmmm cant say what offends me more that you called sex unnatural OR you expected us to be your vibrator

dont get mad if others find your post offensive...

nikki isnt like that..she gives her opinion straight from the hip...honest...

you should be grateful so many people weighed in on this...

and i think most were very diplomatic..unlike me

but then politics is so not my bag
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr

i think you wanted the women to describe THEIR experiences to YOU..so you could have a good wank

it turns you on..and when we got upset you got defensive for this soooo didnt go the way you wanted it to

That's pretty much what I thought following the OP's responses.

Try the Lesbian Stories Section here on Lush if reading some girl on girl turns you on
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I read the article on him sprite. It was also said that those 2 went and got into a confrontation with 2 hispanic men after doing what they did. What might have happened had there only been 1 hispanic man?. Ever cross your mind that if they didn't murder him for being gay that they might have murdered him for another or any old reason that they could justify in thier minds for doing so.

How do you feel about gay people that flaunt thier gayness in an attempt to get a rise out of people that are not gay? that happens.I've been hit on by gay men and i've made it verbaly clear that i'm not interested in men. Yet they are gonna sit there and tell me that i don't know what i'm missing and how they can make me forget about women all together. Then i have to get up and leave. WTF is that?

After his death Shepard was promptly made an example of by the Right Reverend Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas, who claimed divine retribution had killed Shepard for the sin of being a homosexual. Phelps and his flock picketed Shepard's funeral on 17 October 1998, holding signs proclaiming "GOD HATES FAGS" and similar slogans, later installing a "memorial" on the church website which proclaims: Matthew Shepard has been in hell for 2102 days. Eternity - 2102 days = Eternity.

I was 16 when he died. actually, it was a few weeks after my 16th birthday. i'd just recently discovered my inclinations and come out to a few close friends. it's burned in my mind, and yeah, it's part of how i see the world because of it. the world doesn't want people like me, or at least enough of the world to make life uncomfortable at times. i didn't really want to turn this thread into what it is becoming, but so be it...

i censor my behavior at times, dependng upon where i am - perhaps not consciously, but i do. i have learned to be wary of how others might react if i am open about who and what i am. not everywhere, not always, but there are times when i recognize that it is a hostile enviornment. my best friend was once beaten half to death for 'being gay in the wrong place'. its a lesson that is always in the back of my mind. every day there are examples of this. the word 'faggot' is as bad as the word 'nigger' and yet, it is still socially acceptable. i've heard both, btw, and used with vile. 'gay' is now commonly used as a put down, so much so, that people don't even register it anymore.

"that's so gay, you're so gay, he was so gay."

fairly innoculous and harmless, perhaps, but it shows a mindset.

yes, i know the trial well. i know that there were questions about it being a simple robbery, about it being all about drugs, not him being gay, but in MY mind, what is burned into MY psyche and many gay people, is the image of what could happen - that image will always be associated with the very real danger of being gay.

and yes, some gay men/women are assholes and jerks. Just like some straight men. i have been in situations where i've been hit on by straight guys and when i've told them i'm a lesbian and not interested, they go on about me needing to try it with a real man, about how they can show me a good time, about how i just need one good cock to turn me straight and made it uncomfortable enough for me to get up and leave as well.... not too long ago i got into a physical alteration with a drunk guy at a bar - i was there with my wife, my same sex partner, and he kept hitting on me despite me making it clear i wasn't interested, i was gay, and that i was there with my partner. it took physical violence, something i am not proud of, to get him to back the fuck off, triggered by a comment that i will NOT quote here on the boards....

do i think all straight men are assholes because of that? no. either scenario, the one you described, or the one i did, is wrong. i won't make excused for what you experienced, but it's also not typical. most gay men would find this kind of behavior unexcusable as well. somehow, tho, guys think its ok to do that stuff to girls, but if a gay man comes onto them the same way, it's a huge issue - ever stop to think that, perhaps same gay men do that kind of stuff in response to watching yet another girl get harassed like that? maybe it's to give them a taste of their own medicine.

these posts, btw, mine, aren't meant to belittle you - only to make people think about what they say, about the power of thoughts and words, about how it effects others. i believe the statistic is that 10% of the world's population is gay - on Lush, there is a larger percentage of women who identify as bisexual. take that into account when you make statements that same sex attraction seems unnatural - you might not be comfortable with it, but don't make us feel like pariahs because of that - once again, this is YOUR issue and one YOU need to deal with. don't make it someone elses.

do i have a thin skin about this? yes, sometimes, i do. think about why that might be. think about what it's like to be gay and maybe you'll understand a little better. smile

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

when i think of two guys engaging in any type of sex, just seems so unnatural to me.

that's what you gave us to work with - my reading comprehension is, i am not too modest to admit, above average. last i checked, Lush was a place that people could share their opinions. you shared yours and i shared mine. telling me to stay out of it if it upsets me isn't really the way to go. and yes, people are going to say things i don't want to hear. i am used to that. it goes both ways, tho. people are going to say things that YOU don't want to hear, as well. that's life. have you noticed that i haven't once 'attacked' you? i am treating this as a discussion to show my POV, experiences, and side of the story. you can either listen and learn, or not. your choice. yes, maybe i took your statement and ran with it, but if you don't want that to happen, next time, make a clear, concise statement that gives no room for mistunderstanding. perhaps it's your writing comprehension that needs to be worked on, seeing that a large percentage of responses have 'misunderstood' your post.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

When you say something someone does seems unnatural to you, isnt that saying you find the way they live their lives unnatural?
Absolutely not. 1 aspect of one's life doesn't define the total package. As long as you're not out there hurting someone or doing something immoraly vile such as jerry sandusky did it's all good.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr

because..u called it UNNATURAL....which you possibly meant two men..not the two women that turn you on...

so here it is..u wanted to get off on other ladies experiences

hmmm cant say what offends me more that you called sex unnatural OR you expected us to be your vibrator

dont get mad if others find your post offensive...

nikki isnt like that..she gives her opinion straight from the hip...honest...

you should be grateful so many people weighed in on this...

and i think most were very diplomatic..unlike me

but then politics is so not my bag
No, just trying to post an original question that you haven't already read or answered 100 times over. Fresh material if you would.
Lurker
0 likes

This is a DISCUSSION forum.

I got irked 'cos you posted a homophobic and fucking idiotic post.

("Why do girls like licking pussy?")

WHY DOES ANYONE LIKE LICKING PUSSY????????

'Cos it tastes divine and it makes them COME!!!!!!

"FYI people are gonna say a lot of things that you don't like or want to hear, oh well that's life."

Yes, isn't it???

You can Pitch, but you can't catch, Baby!!!! (Laughs!)

xx Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Ignoring the 'unnatural' remark which did surprise me on such a liberal and beautifully open website such as Lush...I'll try to answer the question from my bisexual point of view. Personally (and I say that to avoid anyone thinking I'm speaking on behalf of all bi-girls) when I'm with another woman, however uninhibited and sordid the sex might be, I always think of it as being more sensual and erotic than with a man. Maybe it's the meeting of two female minds, the obvious fact that we know where to touch, the erogenous zones that often get missed but also (and I'm generalising) with no penetration (mostly anyway) it seems to be less rushed. Now the other side of that coin of course is that sometimes I want a good hard seeing to and only a cock will do and unfortunately woman (mostly anyway) can't cum over me and I couldn't give that up either. Not sure that answers your question but as others have said there is nothing unnatural about straight gay or lesbian sex, assuming it consensual it's all pretty damn lovely!
0 likes

Lovewhenuswallow - I would suggest you listen to your own advice here, for some reason it looks to me like you feel the need to defend yourself. You have posted a question on a public (and global) forum. Chances are, you are going to get varying opinions on what you believe in and I would suggest you accept those opinions for what they are.

As others have said, your statement asking people to check their reading comprehension is rather insulting. I had interpreted your question much like they did. I guess I would have to turn the tables and ask you to elevate your writing abilities to make it more understandable for us please.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

This is a DISCUSSION forum.

I got irked 'cos you posted a homophobic and fucking idiotic post.