Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to keep things spicy (unique situation)

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife took a great job in a city 5 hours away. We got her a one room studio apartment (pretty tough to get it on with the kids in a sleeping bag next to us) and we see her once a month for a four day weekend. In general, we're a happy family, but we've only had sex once in the last two months (the day she moved into her apartment when there were no kids around). She's pretty cool to the idea of cyber or sexting despite my repeated attempts to get something started. When we do get together she's desperate to spend time with the kids. Our marriage is definitely not on the rocks; and we are both totally committed to each each other and will not cheat. LADIES HELP ME OUT! HOW DO I CONVINCE HER TO KEEP IT SPICY?!?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell her! If things are as good as you say they are between you AND she's cool with the cyber and sexting, then communicating your need and desire to keep the fire lit is step one and should go over better than most. On a side note, have you considered and/or tried phone sex and/or Skyping? My ex used to travel quite a bit and it was hard being apart for so many days at a time. We talked about ways to keep things hot and spicy whilst he travelled and tried a bit of everything - cyber, sexting, phone sex and especially camming. For us, getting on Skype and watching each other masturbate for one another was seriously the highlight! Not only did it satisfy the need to be 'together', but the anticipation of him returning home and being together in person, made it that much better.

And admittedly, playing on cam felt a bit naughty which only enhanced the overall experience Good luck!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I say cool--I mean its not an idea that makes her hot. She just isn't interested in phone text or computer sex. (sorry that was unclear). That's why I'm asking for help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I went through a kind of similar deal just after we got married. I wrote her a tasteful but very descriptive love letter telling her exactly what I wanted to do to her. Two weekends later the kids were at Grandma's and we were in a Victorian B&B with a double bed, a jacuzzi and no TV. She still reads that letter from time to time and we always have incredible sex afterwards.