Specific sex position

last reply
9 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have searched online for this position but not see it on there so that is why I am asking on here

What is this position called when woman on top while on bed with one leg on bed and other on side of the bed and this woman fucks the guy like a guy would to a woman?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Your question is a bit difficult to decipher, but it sounds something similar to cowgirl, i think?

here check this link:

Sex Positions 101- cowgirl

If that is not it, I'm pretty certain you will find what you are looking for on that site.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks but I did look for it there but its not there

Try to picture this...
The guy lies on his back on the bed, he's closer to the edge side of the bed
The woman gets on top of him with one of her legs on the bed and the other with foot on the floor on the side of the bed

Can you picture this position?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting. That sounds like the position I adopt when I am very drunk and need to stop the room spinning. One foot on the floor is very effective for a short while.
If it hasn't got a name may I suggest Pinkie's Anti-rotation Shag
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I somehow discovered it by accident sorta
I was looking all over for how to do better on top and even posted a topic about it in hopes of someone giving me a good reply yet didn't get any
So I wasn't thinking about it when scanning my profile page of photos that others have posted and noticed one doing it similar to what I was trying to explain
You can check it out on my profile but in that photo, it was on couch not bed and that woman was doing it kinda different than what I did
She seems to do it higher but I do it very low and quick thrusts in fast pace too and my partner seems to love it like crazy
Funny thing is that when I did it on the bed, I did the standard missionary style on top then my one of my leg happens to slide off the bed and the foot landed on the floor
I didn't feel like lifting it back on the bed so I left it there and continued fucking and discovered the mystery position with unknown name lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doggy style and pull my hair hard!
Lurker
0 likes
hello Everyone
I like to share my views here. i read all the post that are quite good.Hey You can use [url=]adult toys[/url] at your naught game.It will help you to make your black magic. with these make your creative fantasy real. You Suggest it with your friends. that is a very hot idea to seduce your partner.
keep Enjoy and make you life happy.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by SamBrown
Interesting. That sounds like the position I adopt when I am very drunk and need to stop the room spinning. One foot on the floor is very effective for a short while.
If it hasn't got a name may I suggest Pinkie's Anti-rotation Shag

I like that haha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sundersingh259
hello Everyone
I like to share my views here. i read all the post that are quite good.Hey You can use [url=]adult toys[/url] at your naught game.It will help you to make your black magic. with these make your creative fantasy real. You Suggest it with your friends. that is a very hot idea to seduce your partner.
keep Enjoy and make you life happy.

This confused me more than the original question did.
0 likes
Quote by PINKIEHOTTIEGURL33
Yeah, I somehow discovered it by accident sorta
I was looking all over for how to do better on top and even posted a topic about it in hopes of someone giving me a good reply yet didn't get any
So I wasn't thinking about it when scanning my profile page of photos that others have posted and noticed one doing it similar to what I was trying to explain
You can check it out on my profile but in that photo, it was on couch not bed and that woman was doing it kinda different than what I did
She seems to do it higher but I do it very low and quick thrusts in fast pace too and my partner seems to love it like crazy
Funny thing is that when I did it on the bed, I did the standard missionary style on top then my one of my leg happens to slide off the bed and the foot landed on the floor
I didn't feel like lifting it back on the bed so I left it there and continued fucking and discovered the mystery position with unknown name lol

Here's a thought......instead of trying to find the "actual name" of this position. Be creative and make your own name for it...Could be names like:

- The Texas bulldozer
- The room stopper
- Inverted pink peacock
- The pussy smasher
- The drunk funk

To name a few......
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]