Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

which would you say are your most sensitive parts?

last reply
16 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why don't you wait until someone answers your previous forum question before putting another one up

Just hammering this forum with questions like this is just annoying
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
my shins... it really hurts when I knock them on chairs and stuff
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Parts of what? Car Parts? Acting Parts? Chicken Parts? Parts of Speech? You have to be more specific!!
Lurker
0 likes
my mind and nikki stimulates it nicely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow...such smart-ass answers. You understand what he is trying to say. Yet many of you take the easy route in roasting him here...do u feel superior now? Next time, take the hard path and be cool.

Nipples and tip of cock.
Lurker
0 likes
don't know you and don't think i want to. this post is not in response to one post but the many he posted today. next time get your facts straight before putting others down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yea, not into meeting or knowing you either Ginger. I’m not to keen on cyber-bullies.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HBmale
Yea, not into meeting or knowing you either Ginger. I’m not to keen on cyber-bullies.

Why don't you go through the forum and find the other EIGHTEEN threads the OP started all within about an hour or so, answer every one of them, THEN come back and tell us we are cyber-bullies.
Lurker
0 likes
My erogenous zones
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OR....don't acknowledge the his posts...he'll get the hint.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HBmale
OR....don't acknowledge the his posts...he'll get the hint.

Would you like to write a rule book for us to follow HB? I think I would prefer to handle trolls my own way but thanks for the advice.
Lurker
0 likes
Well that escalated quickly, the same way I do when my back is caressed, especially along my spine. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The back of my neck gets me every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a part of this conversation! biggrin
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I think you should only be allowed to "Make" so many forums in one day if this is what actually what happen. I also think that you should have to have posted in the forums X amount of times before being allowed to make threads. I have noticed when you see multiple forums made it's normally by people who have JUST started in the forums.

Those are just my thoughts, will help this from happening.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
staying neutral...just answering the question...my neck and my feelings XD
my newest :)